Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

View Poll Results: Who wins the 2010 ROY?

Voters
98. You may not vote on this poll
  • Blake Griffen

27 27.55%
  • John Wall

12 12.24%
  • Evan Turner

26 26.53%
  • Wes Johnson

7 7.14%
  • Other

25 25.51%
  • DeMarcus Cousins

1 1.02%
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Who is your early front runner for ROY?

Interesting class this year. The frontrunners are mostly older than usual rookies with the exception of John Wall. Last years first pick (Blake) is still eligible because he has not played a game yet.

I vote Blake because he has gotten the biggest sniff of the NBA out of all the others. With the team he is on, I also don't think 20/10 is out of question.

I would go

Blake
    Wall
    Turner
    Wes Johnson

John Wall. Less likely to get a season ending injury and will probably start for the Wizards from day 1. He also has the best opportunity to be the #1 option from day 1.

Wall

Quote Originally Posted by Bishnoff View Post
    John Wall. Less likely to get a season ending injury and will probably start for the Wizards from day 1.
    good point, Blake is coming off a major injury...none of these other guys are.

Call me crazy but right now, I think it'll be Dominique Jones.

Quote Originally Posted by PurpleJesus View Post
    good point, Blake is coming off a major injury...none of these other guys are.
    it alaways seems to be the solow guys like griffin and greg o, that get season ending injuries

who are you guys putting down for "other" I see this as a clear 4 man race. Favors may become better than the others, but I dont see him putting up big numbers his rookie season. Cousins maybe should have been included in the vote

Wall.

I have a feeling Griffen will not be healthy for the whole season.

Wall
    Blake
    Johnson

Quote Originally Posted by R_O_W_E View Post
    Call me crazy but right now, I think it'll be Dominique Jones.

who are you guys putting down for "other" I see this as a clear 4 man race. Favors may become better than the others, but I dont see him putting up big numbers his rookie season. Cousins maybe should have been included in the vote
    yeah again slow guys=injuries

Quote Originally Posted by Bishnoff View Post
    John Wall. Less likely to get a season ending injury and will probably start for the Wizards from day 1. He also has the best opportunity to be the #1 option from day 1.
    Hes too reckless with the ball, will have to adjust to the speed(s) of the NBA game, and share shots with Arenas in the backcourt. There have been few rookie PG's to win ROY.

I'd say Cousins but I don't know whether he'll start. Turner is going to have to play second fiddle to Iggy but he probably has the 2nd best chance IMO. Blake is such as unknown quantity now.

Hes too reckless with the ball, will have to adjust to the speed(s) of the NBA game, and share shots with Arenas in the backcourt. There have been few rookie PG's to win ROY.
    yeah but arenas has accepted his new role and plus griffin has had his share of problem and the last 2 rookie of the years were coached by which coach in college

Wall prefers it up-tempo. Who knows if Arenas will even be with the Wizards come opening night. But yes, Wall does have to learn to limit his TO.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast