Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





View Poll Results: Who wins the 2010 ROY?

Voters
98. You may not vote on this poll
  • Blake Griffen

    27 27.55%
  • John Wall

    12 12.24%
  • Evan Turner

    26 26.53%
  • Wes Johnson

    7 7.14%
  • Other

    25 25.51%
  • DeMarcus Cousins

    1 1.02%
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 81
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    23,335

    Who is your early front runner for ROY?

    Interesting class this year. The frontrunners are mostly older than usual rookies with the exception of John Wall. Last years first pick (Blake) is still eligible because he has not played a game yet.

    I vote Blake because he has gotten the biggest sniff of the NBA out of all the others. With the team he is on, I also don't think 20/10 is out of question.

    I would go

    Blake
    Wall
    Turner
    Wes Johnson

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    9,670
    John Wall. Less likely to get a season ending injury and will probably start for the Wizards from day 1. He also has the best opportunity to be the #1 option from day 1.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    17,873
    Wall

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    23,335
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishnoff View Post
    John Wall. Less likely to get a season ending injury and will probably start for the Wizards from day 1.
    good point, Blake is coming off a major injury...none of these other guys are.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Somewhere Hatin
    Posts
    3,367
    Call me crazy but right now, I think it'll be Dominique Jones.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    17,873
    Quote Originally Posted by PurpleJesus View Post
    good point, Blake is coming off a major injury...none of these other guys are.
    it alaways seems to be the solow guys like griffin and greg o, that get season ending injuries

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    23,335
    who are you guys putting down for "other" I see this as a clear 4 man race. Favors may become better than the others, but I dont see him putting up big numbers his rookie season. Cousins maybe should have been included in the vote

  8. #8
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    16,443
    Wall.

    I have a feeling Griffen will not be healthy for the whole season.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    5,904
    Wall
    Blake
    Johnson

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    17,873
    Quote Originally Posted by R_O_W_E View Post
    Call me crazy but right now, I think it'll be Dominique Jones.

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    17,873
    Quote Originally Posted by PurpleJesus View Post
    who are you guys putting down for "other" I see this as a clear 4 man race. Favors may become better than the others, but I dont see him putting up big numbers his rookie season. Cousins maybe should have been included in the vote
    yeah again slow guys=injuries

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Somewhere Hatin
    Posts
    3,367
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishnoff View Post
    John Wall. Less likely to get a season ending injury and will probably start for the Wizards from day 1. He also has the best opportunity to be the #1 option from day 1.
    Hes too reckless with the ball, will have to adjust to the speed(s) of the NBA game, and share shots with Arenas in the backcourt. There have been few rookie PG's to win ROY.

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    9,670
    Quote Originally Posted by PurpleJesus View Post
    who are you guys putting down for "other" I see this as a clear 4 man race. Favors may become better than the others, but I dont see him putting up big numbers his rookie season. Cousins maybe should have been included in the vote
    I'd say Cousins but I don't know whether he'll start. Turner is going to have to play second fiddle to Iggy but he probably has the 2nd best chance IMO. Blake is such as unknown quantity now.

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    17,873
    Quote Originally Posted by R_O_W_E View Post
    Hes too reckless with the ball, will have to adjust to the speed(s) of the NBA game, and share shots with Arenas in the backcourt. There have been few rookie PG's to win ROY.
    yeah but arenas has accepted his new role and plus griffin has had his share of problem and the last 2 rookie of the years were coached by which coach in college

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    9,670
    Quote Originally Posted by R_O_W_E View Post
    Hes too reckless with the ball, will have to adjust to the speed(s) of the NBA game, and share shots with Arenas in the backcourt. There have been few rookie PG's to win ROY.
    Wall prefers it up-tempo. Who knows if Arenas will even be with the Wizards come opening night. But yes, Wall does have to learn to limit his TO.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •