Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Where will Shaq finish his HOF career?

Considering i think Shaq has one or maybe two years left in him i think he will be back.Though some of my fellow lakers fans dont want shaq back, I do. If he has cleaned up his act with the Lakers i see no reason why he cant come back to retire a Laker. I think thats what Shaq wants to do. I believe he said it this year that he would like to retire a Laker. He could be a valuable asset by backing up Bynum and taking over for him in case Bynum get hurt again. I think Lakers could use a better bigman than Mbenga and Powell anyway because lakers really only played a 3 man rotation with Bynum, Pau and Odom. Those guys could probably use more rest by playing a 4 man rotation with shaq in the mix. So I guess the choices are:

1. Back to LA for one last stint with Kobe and Phil
    2. Back to cleveland
    3. Some other team
    4. Retire now
    Last edited by Lakeshow86; 06-19-2010 at 03:49 PM.

The most interesting option is going back to L.A. Now that would make for a great story...

The most reasonable option is retirement. But Shaq isn't going to do that. He needs the limelight.

My guess is that he'll end up somewhere we least expect. Kind of like when T.O. went to the Bills.

where ever Lebron goes.

yeah he's not going back to the lakers,if he does come back he'll wait to see how fa shakes out and try attaching himself to contenders in an attempt match/exceed kobe's ring count

I personally would love to see him go back to LA.

I personally think he should retire, there won't be a huge market for him to choose from.

The Knicks

Official Edmunds/Vea Crew

Some other team I'd say. Cleveland has no future, or better, no present, if LeBron leaves. I don't think he's welcome back to the Lakers. Might go to some team on a minimum. I wouldn't mind it being the Knicks(if we have good additions in SG/SF and PF positions)

shaq should go to the thunder! He is the player they need. A post presence.
    Suns
    Cardinals

2015 ARIZONA WILL OWN THE SPORTS WORLD.

Back to Miami, Wade and Shaq together again.

Clippers

Dallas, San Antonio, New Orleans, Cleveland
    Lakers
    49ers
    Dodgers

i think the lakers can use him considering how injury prone bynam is. bynam plays all season and is usually injured come play off time. shaq sits all season and is ready to go come play off time. it would work out.

celtics, they love their over the hill former superstars
    If I drive I'm going to have to have a lot of drinks because I am very self conscious about my driving.

Quote Originally Posted by Warriors4lyfe12 View Post
    Samhan actually worked out with the warriors in 2010, but elected to go overseas instead of jumping into the NBA to make his game better. Actually i would compare him to a poor mans blake griffin
    Quote Originally Posted by lvdub2741 View Post
    We gave up Monta for a Bogut but we could have kept him gotten someone like Omar Samahan who is just like Bogut and kept Monta.
    Ah, some sports fans

When shaq is ready to hang them up he should sign a ten day contract with the Lakers and retire a Laker.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast