Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

History repeating itself? Bulls looks to add Phil, Lebron to Rose/Noah

Lets just cut the long story short, if the Bulls get what they want, they would be in position to win 6 straight championships.

If Bulls can get Lebron and Phil, how many championships will they win?

In before close...YES!!!!!!!
    FEAR US!!!

Proceeding to get in the egg.

In before the lock!

ONE LAST STAND FOR THE ZEN MASTER!

then don't watch

fail

"He ain't even stretch doe!" - D'Angelo Russell

noah cant handle the dominate bigs and no shooters. so NONE.. LOL.. o yea and lebron is staying in cleveland

When did Noah become a great piece that deserves being mentioned like this? He is a good energy guy/rebounder but he isn't an All-Star. He is sort of like Anderson Varejao except Noah is slightly better on offense while Varejao is better on defense.

lets see im gona go with 0 cause Phil is staying and Lebron is going to New York. u fail at life

0 championships

0 Championships because Lebron would just choke..

Quote Originally Posted by Evolution23 View Post
    lets see im gona go with 0 cause Phil is staying and Lebron is going to New York. u fail at life
    Trill Team
    Buckwheat-jpro611-Me-haggis-cheaptrikz-shammyguy3-Ezio-Cub_StuckinSTL-HOWE do i do it-ugafan-hugepatsfan-Fly-Raps08-09 Champ-Mane-humblehotgenius

in before the approaching closure.

This offseason is so unpredictable now simply because of all the rumors flying around.

Lebron and Delonte West (and Lebron's mom).

Lebron promising Cleveland a title and not delivering. Quoted from an article: "I got a goal, and it's a huge goal, and that's to bring an NBA championship here to Cleveland," James said. "And I won't stop until I get it."

Cuban saying he's open to a sign and trade between Lebron and Dirk is also huge because Dirk is just about the best guy you can get for Lebron in a S&T this offseason. The only other feasible S&T's would be for Pau (if LA doesn't win a title), CP3, and Deron Williams.

Lebron and NY has always been a big thing for 2010 and I don't see it dying off until the day he signs his contract.

Lebron signing with Chicago seems like the best choice for him because they have a solid core of Rose, Hinrich, Deng, and Noah... Lebron could fit in the PF position or Chicago could trade off Deng. I don't know how well Lebron would work in the system considering Chicago has no 3 point shooters near the caliber of Cleveland's.

Lebron and Wade in Miami... OOoOoOoOOo.

It's basically impossible to tell where he's going at this point. Lebron's promise to Cleveland would imply that he's staying in Cleveland no matter what, and no other move should be considered, but then why didn't he just say that after he lost? He's definitely shopping around and he might not keep on his promise because he's shopping around.

wow you guys arent as funny as you think...its still open

Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast