Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Sign-and-Trade

Sign-and-Trade

While many fans thought that the big name free-agents would just sign with a team that had cap-room. Reports in the last few days have Lebron and Bosh exploring sign-and-trade deals also. Do you think any of the big-name free-agents (Lebron, Wade, Bosh, J. Johnson, Stoudemire, Boozer) end up working a sign-and trade with a team? That opens the door for pretty much every team in the league.

I bet 1 of them does a S & T, a few resign, and very few outright sign with another team, of those 6 guys you have listed above at least.

Lakers...Bynum and Odom for LBJ23!!
    [SIGPIC]

I can see some guys doing s&t like Bosh maybe JJ.

I can see Bosh and the Raptors doing a sign and trade involving the Thunder.

Nets
    Mets
    Giants

forgot to add gay,grizz said that they'll be doing a s+t

It's pretty much a guarantee Bosh will be part of a S&T
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by abe_froman View Post
    i would like the nets to try to go for gay

HAHAHA LBJ not going to LA selfish Kobe wont allow someone to take the spotlight form him

Of the 6 you named, if and when any of them move it will go the S&T rout. I don't think any of them will leave money on the table, In fact none of the big names have since Shaq back in the day, when he left Orl.

Horford and Williams for LBJ.

I don't think the Cavs are exploring a sign and trade and its not even a last resort for them. It seems like the feeling around here is that the front office is confident they can and will resign LeBron. He has the best chance to win here. And who says the Cavs cant explore a sign and trade for Bosh? They have expiring contracts in West and Jamison, can use Shaq or Z in a sign a trade, and have a young developing player in Hickson. Im not saying that the Cavs will land a Bosh, but they can maneuver around to get better. Jeff Van Gundy said it best, the Bulls will STILL NOT be a top team if they land LeBron. Yes they have Rose and Noah, but really they don't have a whole lot else. And after breaking the bank for LeBron they have no room to get any other help. New York can sign 2 top guys, but again they'll have no room to improve and theyre in worse shape than Chicago and even with those 2 they wont be a top team for 3-4 years. New Jersey is still the wild card here I think. As for Miami, Wade and LeBron cant coexist. Yes they did at the Olympics, but thats international play, not NBA.

I really hope Toronto can work a sign and trade. They seriously need to shore up their center situation with a big body presence to rebound and play DEFENSE. A defensive slasher would also be good haha.

Either way, REALLY excited to see how this all ends!

^ any team with Lebron on it will be considered contenders imo.

Quote Originally Posted by abe_froman View Post
    That's who I wish the Pistons try for. Trade the draft pick, Hamilton, Maxiell.

I would be absoluely shocked if any of the big name FA's does a S&T. Absolutely shocked. It simply will not happen. S&T's are not common except among bored sports writers who have to write columns.
    Quote Originally Posted by Buckwheat View Post
    i don't like girls

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast