Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Coach K just might go to the NBA. What is your prediction?

I think there is a strong possibility that Coach K will go to the NBA. He has 4 NCAA Championships, Led The Redeem Team to a gold medal. I think his next challenge will be the New Jersey Nets or The LA Lakers. If you really think about New Jersey is offering him 12-15 mil a year, they will have a top draft pick, a young core of players, and a new arena and city. Imagine if the new owner of the Nets offer him full control like the Seatle Seahawks did Pete Carol(The Nets are not happy with their GM). No one thought Pete would leave USC. Imagine Lebron signs with Clevland for one year and then is enticed by the Brooklyn Nets. Coach K and Lebron in Brooklyn! Then think of the Lakers if Phil does not come back. Kobe and Coach K. WOW! I think Coach K keeps the Russian connection and goes to The Nets. He Leaves collge basketball on top. Any opinions? I think he said he wasn't intrested to go to the NBA because of the timing of the question during championship week. Brian Kelly of the Cincinatti Bearcats said the same thing then jammed for NORTE DAME!

Quote Originally Posted by LakerDynasty85 View Post
    I think there is a strong possibility that Coach K will go to the NBA. He has 4 NCAA Championships, Led The Redeem Team to a gold medal. I think his next challenge will be the New Jersey Nets or The LA Lakers. If you really think about New Jersey is offering him 12-15 mil a year, they will have a top draft pick, a young core of players, and a new arena and city. Imagine if the new owner of the Nets offer him full control like the Seatle Seahawks did Pete Carol(The Nets are not happy with their GM). No one thought Pete would leave USC. Imagine Lebron signs with Clevland for one year and then is enticed by the Brooklyn Nets. Coach K and Lebron in Brooklyn! Then think of the Lakers if Phil does not come back. Kobe and Coach K. WOW! I think Coach K keeps the Russian connection and goes to The Nets. He Leaves collge basketball on top. Any opinions? I think he said he wasn't intrested to go to the NBA because of the timing of the question during championship week. Brian Kelly of the Cincinatti Bearcats said the same thing then jammed for NORTE DAME

nope he's stayin

He's to old to be making the switch. Might as well cement his NCAA rep and the Gold Medal dosen't hurt ( although im not sure that qualifies as tough coaching job, even with the egos )
    Drexlerism - Next Season "gon be off the chain"

he's not going
    he's too old to start in the NBA now and he's seen guys like Pitino not do too well

he has way more control at Duke, still gets paid handsomely, and is a legend over there. why risk it by going to the NBA and in case he sucks, have his legacy hurt a little bit

I think there is a strong possibility that Coach K will go to the NBA. He has 4 NCAA Championships, Led The Redeem Team to a gold medal. I think his next challenge will be the New Jersey Nets or The LA Lakers. If you really think about New Jersey is offering him 12-15 mil a year, they will have a top draft pick, a young core of players, and a new arena and city. Imagine if the new owner of the Nets offer him full control like the Seatle Seahawks did Pete Carol(The Nets are not happy with their GM). No one thought Pete would leave USC. Imagine Lebron signs with Clevland for one year and then is enticed by the Brooklyn Nets. Coach K and Lebron in Brooklyn! Then think of the Lakers if Phil does not come back. Kobe and Coach K. WOW! I think Coach K keeps the Russian connection and goes to The Nets. He Leaves collge basketball on top. Any opinions? I think he said he wasn't intrested to go to the NBA because of the timing of the question during championship week. Brian Kelly of the Cincinatti Bearcats said the same thing then jammed for NORTE DAME!
    Not even close to the same

If they're smart (and most are), NBA executives will look to the other coach in this NCAA final today. Brad Stevens is a legend in the making.

o

aaah yeah norte Dame!!! i have heard of that school its in the northern most part of Sinaloa in Mexico aya vergaaaa!!!

and no...god i hate mike chichisky and i cant stand him i wouldnt be able to handle having to see him every week in the nba

coach k wont leave duke now. i think he would like to stay at duke for the rest of his career and cement his legacy as a great college coach.

Quote Originally Posted by elmarroafamado View Post
    aaah yeah norte dame!!! I have heard of that school its in the northern most part of sinaloa in mexico aya vergaaaa!!!

and no...god i hate mike chichisky and i cant stand him i wouldnt be able to handle having to see him every week in the nba
    lol!!

Hes too much of a sissy to enter a mans league, why else would he say no to Kobe and now to 12-15M

not happening_ the man is chasing records he feel he can achieve

Ask Rick Pitino how he liked the NBA

And FYI, coach K is polish not russian

Pete Carrol left USC because he was about to get into alot of trouble. Maybe if COach K does something wrong he'll bolt too but not now. He can get 5 athletic kids to beat another 5 atheltic kids but do you really think he can take 5 kids and take on the rest of the NBA? As for the Redeem team, they're stacked and didnt goof around this time. When we lost, nobody wanted to be there and each person was trying to be a one man show. Coach K needs to be at Duke, its who he is. I dont wnt to see him to go the nets where theres a great chance of failing just to see this billionaire get fed up with him and fire him.

Quote Originally Posted by Chronz View Post
    Hes too much of a sissy to enter a mans league, why else would he say no to Kobe and now to 12-15M
    I agree with this comment. If he didnt leave Duke to coach the LAKERS with KOBE he wont leave Duke and go to a rebuilding Nets team. Even if the dough is ridiculous numbers. Hes been well paid over the years at Duke, hes a legend, still has quite a while left to coach and could win lots more games. Could become the greatest college coach ever. He wont leave

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast