31. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

9 29.03%
  • No

6 19.35%
  • Give him one more year

16 51.61%
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Wilson should get one more year in my opinion to get this team in or near the playoffs if not Id definately can him.

I would love to bring in Teddie Nolan as the replacement who has had nothing but sucess but is blackballed in the NHL

he didn't really have much to work with..and the defense needed time to gel...and jonas who is a rookie and j.s have played much better in net as opposed to toskala...with for komisarek and for kadri and whatever happens this offseason and if no progress is made next year his job might be in jeopardy..just don't see him being fire now.

Quote Originally Posted by McJoe View Post
    If Sharks fans blame him for not getting through the playoffs then why do we want him for a ridiculous amount of money...I personally dont like Joe Thornton.
    You sound like My dad . My dad hates Thorton, thinks hes vastly overrated and he never shows up in the postseason

Quote Originally Posted by jetsforever View Post
    You sound like My dad . My dad hates Thorton, thinks hes vastly overrated and he never shows up in the postseason
    I'm starting to sound like my dad too lol. He hates Thornton and my new hatred of the vastly overrated Roberto Luongo matches his lol.

Bobby Lu backstopped Canada in the gold medal game. Thats good enough for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Tito Santana View Post
    Bobby Lu backstopped Canada in the gold medal game. Thats good enough for me.
    because he was in net doesnt mean he played well...He gave up a goal from behind the net against Slovakia and didnt impress against Norway or Russia. And not to judge him on one game but he played like crap last night in an 8-3 loss to LA lol.

Lavy16 is offline Users Awaiting Moderation
    I'm starting to sound like my dad too lol. He hates Thornton and my new hatred of the vastly overrated Roberto Luongo matches his lol.
    Up until this year, he was one of the most dominating goaltenders in the world. He's having an off year and will turn it on come playoff time.

I usually give coaches 2 years.

because he was in net doesnt mean he played well...He gave up a goal from behind the net against Slovakia and didnt impress against Norway or Russia. And not to judge him on one game but he played like crap last night in an 8-3 loss to LA lol.
    He still outplayed Brodeur and took over and won. You're just hating on his hair.

I think Thornton is underrated though he did suck on Team Canada (small sample size)

Quote Originally Posted by H-MYK View Post
    I usually give coaches 2 years.
    Its been 2 years and we have sucked in both

i wouldnt fire him yet 1 more yr to see how he does

Quote Originally Posted by Tito Santana View Post
    He still outplayed Brodeur and took over and won. You're just hating on his hair.
    dont see how he outplayed brodeur...he simply had 1 bad game which cost him the job down the stretch..but if luong was in net for that game it would have been the same situation for him as well..the defense was slow and left him out to dry.

He had one VERY bad game though.

Quote Originally Posted by ramz.n View Post
    ..but if luong was in net for that game it would have been the same situation for him as well...
    It might have been the same situation, but the outcome we'll never know about.

He got the job done when it came down to crunch time which is all I am trying to get at.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast