Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Orlando and LA Lakers battling for the 2nd best record

Right now the LA Lakers are 54-21 and the Orlando Magic are 52-22. Both teams split their series this season.

If they end up with the same record who would get HCA in the finals if they met?

Also LA is 32-13 in their conference and Orlando 34-13. So it is possible they both could have the same conference record as well.
    "Talent wins games, but teamwork and intelligence wins championships."
    - Michael Jordan

Thanks MJ-Bulls for the picture.

That would be crazy if everything was the same. I wonder what would happen.

Kobe and Dwight in an epic battle of.............

ROCK-PAPER-SCISSORS
    Greatness is a Virtue

I think Orlando finishes with the 2nd best record, LA is playing very poorly of late (11-10 in their last 20 games), whereas the Magic are rolling (26-7 in their last 33 games [since the midpoint of the season {after loss against Lakers 41st game}]).

Super Bowl LIII: Los Angeles Rams vs Jacksonville Jaguars

This is HUGE wonder which of the 2 is gonna have home court in the Finals.

Hopefully its LA wouldn't want 4 games in Orlando especially the way LA has played on the Road lately.

cavs in 5 over fakers

Quote Originally Posted by tnt and baby g View Post
    cavs in 5 over fakers
    Wow thanks for staying on topic.

Damn they'll prolly have to flip a coin lol

Wouldnt the Lakers get it since they're a #1 seed?

Kobe vs Dwight: A one-on-one 5 minute game, thus lakers get HCA..lol.

is it decided by the all star game winner? lol

Quote Originally Posted by dcb/lal View Post
    this is huge wonder which of the 2 is gonna have home court in the finals.

Hopefully its la wouldn't want 4 games in orlando especially the way la has played on the road lately.

+1

Too Funny
    "I have my own identity ... The whole Michael thing does drive me nuts sometimes because people won't leave it alone. He's bald, I have hair. He's almost 40, I'm 22. Seriously though, I wish people would let it be and let me just be Kobe."--Kobe Bryant

the lakers have been a much better home team this year. orlando would have a much better shot at beating la in the finals if they had home court advantage. it will be interesting to see how all the playoff seedings work out going down the stretch.

I actually don't think it matters if Orlando gets HCA against LA. LA beat them twice in the finals last year, lost to them by 2 this year even after playing poorly.

Orlando is better this year, but I think LA will still take it to them if they play them in the Finals. Lakers in 6 either way. Cause really what has Orlando proved that LA hasn't? They're records are very close, yet LA plays in the much better western conference where the 2-8 seeds are pretty much a wash. I actually think Orlando can beat Cleveland just b/c of matchups, but i've yet to be convinced that Orlando can beat LA. People will sa oh but the Magic beat them this year and Barnes shut down Kobe... that was 1 game, and i Kobe didn't play well yet LA still almost, and probably should've won.

So no I don't think it matters, i actually think its better for the Lakers to get 3 straight homegames.
    Last edited by shep33; 04-01-2010 at 04:45 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by heathonater View Post
    the lakers have been a much better home team this year. orlando would have a much better shot at beating la in the finals if they had home court advantage. it will be interesting to see how all the playoff seedings work out going down the stretch.
    The only thing I can't see is LA not winning 1 of 4 in Orlando, i absolutely think thats possible.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast