Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Who wins a Championship first?

Lebron James or Kevin Durant?

Personally I like Durants chances. I really think he is the next mj. He is that special and that team is young and only going to get better this is there 2nd full season together as a core I believe, maybe 3rd and there going to get 50 wins. Duarant is only 21 and going to get better and he is already leading or a close second for scoring. Of course the west is very tough lebron james would have the easier path but he has been in the league now for 7yrs and his team has done nothing but improve and improve and they still havent got a ring yet. If they cant win this year I dont know if lebron will ever win a ring, unless him and another high class free agent this summer team up. But Ill say Kd will win won before lebron
    Last edited by JDizzle; 03-31-2010 at 11:51 PM.

The name is Johnny... Johnny CupCakes

please, PLEASE leave this planet. you are a disgrace to the world. there is no way in hell Durant will be the next "MJ" or even win a ring before Lebron James. You guys on PSD are over-hyping Durant. Remember he's on a team where hes the only sufficient scorer. Please delete this thread lol. If anything we should be talking Melo vs. Lebron.

oo lebron james has other sufficient scorers do tell? cause I woud take russell westbrook over mo williams. but please who are other sufficient scoers on cavs I like to know. Kd is only 21 hasnt even reached his prime I dont see why he cant be like an mj he can do anything you want. And im not over hyping him he is just that good.

Quote Originally Posted by -Big-Baby- View Post
    please, PLEASE leave this planet. you are a disgrace to the world. there is no way in hell Durant will be the next "MJ" or even win a ring before Lebron James. You guys on PSD are over-hyping Durant. Remember he's on a team where hes the only sufficient scorer. Please delete this thread lol. If anything we should be talking Melo vs. Lebron.
    no i actually agree with jdizzle or whatever his name is durant is that good idk if mj good but good and idk if he wins one before lebron but he certaintly has a good chance starting next year... and if we on psd hype durant up to much just look at what espn and the media did to u they hyped u up with all this lebron james crap lol if anything lebron is the hyped one after winning what? exactly nothing!!! man durant can be the best player in the nba he just needs time kinda like lebron... i still think kobe is the best though and so do most nba players haha go kd go!

ummm... LEBRON... Durant is good but dosent come close to mj

Can't really pick Durant as of right now. Lebron has a great chance to win it this season while Durant's are slim.

Free As Seagull.

YOU need to give the thunder some time, theyre pretty young... its the first time durant makes the playoffs c'mon man

I think LBJ is going to blow it again. This team is too much like the '04 Lakers. You can't just stack talent and expect an awesome playoff run. I think he will walk in free agency and get his first championship in a major market(years down the road). That being said, I think KD has the better chance, because he has the better nucleus and he also lives without the belief that he is the second coming of Christ.

Right now the cavs are contending for a championship ,while the thunder are not at that point yet so because of that reason ima go with lebron.

Quote Originally Posted by JDizzle View Post
    Lebron James or Kevin Durant?

Personally I like Durants chances. I really think he is the next mj. He is that special and that team is young and only going to get better this is there 2nd full season together as a core I believe, maybe 3rd and there going to get 50 wins. Duarant is only 21 and going to get better and he is already leading or a close second for scoring. Of course the west is very tough lebron james would have the easier path but he has been in the league now for 7yrs and his team has done nothing but improve and improve and they still havent got a ring yet. If they cant win this year I dont know if lebron will ever win a ring, unless him and another high class free agent this summer team up. But Ill say Kd will win won before lebron
    Ok, now this deserves a

what's wrong with these people? First it was with Derrick Rose, then Pau Gasol, and now Kevin Durant. Look, don't try to make his name irritating to PSD users. As far as I know he is probably the most loved player on PSD. He doesn't have many hater because he is a humble kid and a great talent. Now, dont start these BS threads saying he is the next MJ or any ****. He is Kevin Durant, and he will be known by his name. Let the kid play and be loved by everyone.

Quote Originally Posted by jackdawson View Post
    Ok, now this deserves a

what's wrong with these people? First it was with Derrick Rose, then Pau Gasol, and now Kevin Durant. Look, don't try to make his name irritating to PSD users. As far as I know he is probably the most loved player on PSD. He doesn't have many hater because he is a humble kid and a great talent. Now, dont start these BS threads saying he is the next MJ or any ****. He is Kevin Durant, and he will be known by his name. Let the kid play and be loved by everyone.

damn straight with that said durant 4 mvp ofcourse behind lebron dont want psd to get mad

Quote Originally Posted by JDizzle View Post
    oo lebron james has other sufficient scorers do tell? cause I woud take russell westbrook over mo williams. but please who are other sufficient scoers on cavs I like to know. Kd is only 21 hasnt even reached his prime I dont see why he cant be like an mj he can do anything you want. And im not over hyping him he is just that good.
    mo williams. jamison. big z all these guys put up numbers

Quote Originally Posted by jackdawson View Post
    Ok, now this deserves a

Kevin Durant will be hated by lots once he really makes a name for himself, just wait and see!

Free As Seagull.

there is no next MJ...why do ppl always look to find the next anything...there is no chance in hell anyone is as good as mj, or having a career close to it.

even if durant wins 6 champioships, which i highly doubt. he'll will never be as good as mj, no one will, not even kobe or lebron.

if u want to make an argument for those guys, u can but still no dice, kobe has 4 ships, lebron has been to the finals, kd hasnt played a single playoff game yet. hes getting way overhyped, not fair to the kid to put so much pressure on him.

and about the core? they have a good one, but for how long, times gonna come when westbrook, green, and kd wanna all get paid, what then?

comparing a guy whose having a breakout season, to the greatest player of all time is the defintion of hype

^ why the **** not he has a great core around him like mj he does **** like mj and he is only 21

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast