Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Can the Cavs make it past the Bobcats, Celtics, and Magic?

That lakers thread inspired me to this.what do you guys think can the cavs make their way to the finals if they play against these teams?

bobcats matched up perfect with cavaliers in the regular season

boston is the team in the east trough 6-3 seeds,i don't wanna matchup with.they are so experinced and their big 3 will play a lot better in the playofss.

and orlando,you know about them,right? if lebron doesn't go crazy like last year,they are still the better team.

what do you think?

someone fix the thread title

The Magic will be their true testament of how good they really are, btw the way things are going, they play TO in the first round.

Super Bowl LIII: Los Angeles Rams vs Jacksonville Jaguars

Of course they can...will they? No one knows for certain. I hope they don't, but they are the favorites either by themselves, or at least with Orlando, so it certainly wouldn't be shocking at all.
    Hello there! Welcome to ManRam v8.00.
    Patch notes: This version is nice, funny, cool & good™ now

Quote Originally Posted by Raph12 View Post
    The Magic will be their true testament of how good they really are, btw the way things are going, they play TO in the first round.
    yeah,i know it looks like raptors or bulls in the first round,but assume it the way i wrote it.

Of course the Magic will be the biggest stumbling block. I wouldn't consider it an upset if the Magic were to beat the Cavs, although the Cavs are probably the favorites to win it all.
    Taylor Gang Or Teabag A Mouse Trap
    Courtesy of NYtilIdie

Quote Originally Posted by Raph12 View Post
    Or I guess how not good they are if they lose to the Magic again...

Will anyone say the Magic are better if they beat the Cavs again..prolly not. It is up to the Cavs to tie it up with the Magic 1-1.
    If you dont think we're good thats fine.

I think the Cavs can. Like most people are saying, Orlando will be the toughest to beat. I do see Orlando beating the Cavs again this year but when you're going up against Lebron James you just never know.

Free As Seagull.

Quote Originally Posted by MagicDojo View Post
    Or I guess how not good they are if they lose to the Magic again...

Will anyone say the Magic are better if they beat the Cavs again..prolly not. It is up to the Cavs to tie it up with the Magic 1-1.
    lol...self-defense before losing?

If the Cavs and Magic meet, I think the Magic win. But the Cavs should get by the Celts and Bobcats in lengthy series.

Am I wrong in thinking that the Cavs have to go through the 8th (Toronto) then the Hawks/Bucks winner? While the Hawks have not yet taken any games from the King and his buddies, they are playing tough ball and always seem to give the Cavs a run for their money.

Suppose the Cavs face Toronto in the first round, I don't think the series would be as easy as many of you probably think...We beat them the first meeting in the season, the second meeting we lost by 7 even though we were tied with them in the late stages of the 4th...and the last meeting went into OT without Bosh

The Cavs will have an easy 1st Round match-up with either the Raptors or Bulls.

The Lakers will either have to play a healthy Spurs Team or a Young Blazers Team in the 1st Round. The Rose Garden has never been kind to the Lakers. The Spurs might be a different animal with Parker back in the mix. The Nuggets will have George Karl and Kenyon Martin back when the playoffs start. The Nuggets will fall in the standings which would force the Lakers to play them in the 2nd Round. The Jazz and Mavericks have health and stability which should make them the 2 and 3 seeds. If the Nuggets get it together in the 1st round the Lakers may not want to face that team in the 2nd Round. If the Lakers get past the Nuggets

The Nuggets, Blazers, and Spurs will all be lower seeds because of injuries and yet they may get healthy towards the end which might be to the Lakers disadvantage.

Orlando Will lose in the second round due to a D12 and Vince carter injury.

Quote Originally Posted by godsson View Post
    suppose the cavs face toronto in the first round, i don't think the series would be as easy as many of you probably think...we beat them the first meeting in the season, the second meeting we lost by 7 even though we were tied with them in the late stages of the 4th...and the last meeting went into ot without bosh
    +1

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast