Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Ron Artest for Tony Parker???

If Manu leaves the Spurs then they could put Artest at SG, Hill at PG, and RJ at SF. Artest also plays great D, which San Antonio prides it self on. For the Lakers it gives them an upgrade at PG. Tony Parker has a Hollywood wife, so why not play for a Hollywood team.

I donít think there is even a 1% chance of this happening, but I think it would be a good trade for both teams and that they would both benefit from it so let me know what you think.

This night is amazing
    not one, but two of the worst threads ever have been produced in the span of an hour
    Leave me alone

Lmao No, i dont think the spurs are trying to get older

Quote Originally Posted by Iodine View Post
    This night is amazing
    not one, but two of the worst threads ever have been produced in the span of an hour
    x1000

Quote Originally Posted by Ty Fast View Post

I donít think there is even a 1% chance of this happening, but I think it would be a good trade for both teams and that they would both benefit from it so let me know what you think.
    how??

Although I can see where your going with this your right it would never happen. First Artest took less money to sign with us...Which means the Laker organization would look horrible in the eyes of other future potential signings by doing this. Also the triangle offense does not need a true point guard(that is why Fisher is our starter).

No sir. And there is nothing that indicates Manu will be leaving SA for sure.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by Iodine View Post
    This night is amazing
    This.

Noway LA gets rid or Artest. His presence alone has made them one of the best defensive teams in the league. He's shut down a lot of guys this year, and his toughness is needed desperately on this team.

I think LA eventually makes changes to their pgs though, but nothing too fancy.

if the spurs really wanted to sign artest they would have signed him before this season.....lol tp for artest.....
    Peyton Manning 4 time MVP (2003, 2004, 2008, 2009)the most in NFL history...
    Tim Duncan 2 time MVP (2002, 2003)
    Disappointed Cav fan

random much?

If Manu leaves the Spurs then they could put Artest at SG, Hill at PG, and RJ at SF. Artest also plays great D, which San Antonio prides it self on. For the Lakers it gives them an upgrade at PG. Tony Parker has a Hollywood wife, so why not play for a Hollywood team.

You do know that Artest has passed his prime years long ago and Parker is only 28 years old and this is the prime time of an nba star, right?

lakers fans think this is bad
    spurs fans think this is bad
    it was just an idea and i wanted to see what you thought.

lakers fans think this is bad
    spurs fans think this is bad
    it was just an idea and i wanted to see what you thought.

are you out of your mind? im pretty sure laker fans are not that stupid to say no to an all-star PG.

no1 cares

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast