Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Keep Kenny,Charles and Ernie at halftime please

im watching the game on tv miami at chicago and our halftime trio is doing the game..at first i thought wow cool this should be interesting then as time went by i realized wow these guys are terrible..its like 3 guys talking to each other at a basketball game..Every time Ernie is trying to do the play by play chuck and Charles talk over him talking nonsense and ernie stays quiet after that like he doesnt know when to go back in and doesnt know when to cut off these clowns from there pointless convo...stick to haltime boys cuz play by play is not ur thing

Yea i tuned in to hear them so far very dissapointed.

Too Funny
    "I have my own identity ... The whole Michael thing does drive me nuts sometimes because people won't leave it alone. He's bald, I have hair. He's almost 40, I'm 22. Seriously though, I wish people would let it be and let me just be Kobe."--Kobe Bryant

i must have heard kenny and charles talk over each other over a dozen times and were still in the first half

Halftime is their thing. I can't see Ernie and Chuck calling a serious play by play... that'd be impossible. Just imagine the helluva when Kobe scores a game winner or LBJ posterizes someone.

Kenny: OH NO! ITS OVER!
    Chuck: Nah, I seen better.
    Kenny: HES SICK! HES GOT THE FLU! THAT IS IN MY TOP 5 PLAY OF ALL TIME!
    Chuck: You say that every year Kenny...

Quote Originally Posted by Fury View Post
    im watching the game on tv miami at chicago and our halftime trio is doing the game..at first i thought wow cool this should be interesting then as time went by i realized wow these guys are terrible..its like 3 guys talking to each other at a basketball game..Every time Ernie is trying to do the play by play chuck and Charles talk over him talking nonsense and ernie stays quiet after that like he doesnt know when to go back in and doesnt know when to cut off these clowns from there pointless convo...stick to haltime boys cuz play by play is not ur thing
    You do know Chuck and Charles are the same guy right?

Super Bowl LIII: Los Angeles Rams vs Jacksonville Jaguars

I think it's funny if it is just a once in a every-once-in-a-long-while thing.

I love that trio so I might be bias.

This game is UGLY though...but if you are watching this and not MM- you crazy.
    Hello there! Welcome to ManRam v8.00.
    Patch notes: This version is nice, funny, cool & good™ now

Quote Originally Posted by HoopsDrive View Post
    Halftime is their thing. I can't see Ernie and Chuck calling a serious play by play... that'd be impossible. Just imagine the helluva when Kobe scores a game winner or LBJ posterizes someone.

Kenny: OH NO! ITS OVER!
    Chuck: Nah, I seen better.
    Kenny: HES SICK! HES GOT THE FLU! THAT IS IN MY TOP 5 PLAY OF ALL TIME!
    Chuck: You say that every year Kenny...

haha i love that

they are going off topic because this game is pathetic.

What do u expect from a blown out game?

omg these guys are funny. im still watching the game just for their commentary.

Ye they are pretty horrible doing play by play. stick to their night job.

I wonder how different it would of been if it wasn't a blowout
    “Those who hate most fervently must have once loved deeply; those who want to deny the world must have once embraced what they now set on fire.”

Im glad to hear they sucked, because I missed it and I was looking forward to it.

Quote Originally Posted by ldc62 View Post
    Im glad to hear they sucked, because I missed it and I was looking forward to it.
    trust me u didnt miss a thing...i never thought i would miss hearing doug collins voice so much lol

They were funny and that's what counts

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast