Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

The Creative Artists Agency will make Miami Heat a dynasty... Wade+LeBron+Bosh

Something else happened recently that could dramatically affect the free-agent cataclysm that's about to hit. Henry Thomas, the Chicago-based agent for Dwyane Wade and Chris Bosh, joined forces with Leon Rose, the agent for LeBron James, at Creative Artists Agency.

What does all of this mean? Simply put, the top three NBA free agents are all under the same representation umbrella -- an advantage that will allow them to freely share information about what will be a dizzying, unpredictable free-agent signing period. (Read more)
    Disregard what you might individually assess as reasonable, and let's just talk about what's realistically financially possible.

1) Miami renounces the rights to all free agents aside from Wade.
    2) Miami re-signs Wade to the max
    3) Miami trades Beasley, Jones, Cook, and both 1st round picks for Bosh S&T and a future first round pick.
    4) Miami picks up the player option on Chalmers
    5) Miami signs LeBron to the max

PG: Chalmers $850K
    SG: Wade $16.5M
    SF: LeBron $16.5M
    PF: Bosh $16.5M
    C:: Anthony $900K

Even considering the cap holds for all the empty roster spots, the Heat have the cap space to do this if the salary cap is atleast $54.75M. Now consider all the quality players willing to join up for the minimum to win a championship

then you get Raja Bell, Camby, Stackhouse, etc to sign the min.

It's doable, but not probable.

Super Bowl LIII: Los Angeles Rams vs Jacksonville Jaguars

It's not doable for the simple fact that if the Raptors new they had to trade Bosh they could get a better offer than Beasley and filler...

As a HEAT fan i'd love it

As a NBA fan i hate it.

Honestly it wouldnt even be fun to watch anymore because there would be no competition. Give me one of them to pair with wade and the other go start their own contender to form a rivalry thats what i would like. Its no fun watching something you already know the outcome of.
    [CENTER]
    Quote Originally Posted by still1ballin View Post
    Man, any other team but the Heat. I don't mind having the streak broken, but them? Last time I want that to happen!

I am really hoping for LebRon to tear an ACL. I don't know how Rose and other players who are athletic jumping all over the place get injured but this orangutang stays healthy forever.
    Quote from back in March referring to HEATs win streak... Karma is looking like a real thing now huh Laker fans? [CENTER]

annnnnd thats just not fare they would be the oposite of the nets

Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    It's not doable for the simple fact that if the Raptors new they had to trade Bosh they could get a better offer than Beasley and filler...
    Except that's the whole part where the CAA comes in and forces a trade to Miami. That's what makes this so significant with them able to negotiate knowing all 3 player's goal in mind

Bosh can commit to joining the Heat even if we don't have the cap space right away. I'm sure somebody will be willing to take Beasley and both our first round picks cap holds for simply a future first round pick in return. Then the Raptors would be left with nothing.... and the Heat would still be able to give Bosh a max contract regardless, without the help of Toronto.

It's basically a take it or leave it deal.

if bosh really wanted to leave i think bc would do him that favour.
    im glad to see beasly included in the deal. last time heat fans were saying raptors would be forced to take a cook jones package

basically CAA is gonna be getting some nice percentage checks this summer no matter who signs with who

If that happens a lot of fans will be changing teams

If Bosh doesn't come back, I'd take Beasley.

Then trade him again.

I don't think Beasley would be mature enough to want to stay in Toronto. Might pull a Vince or T-Mac.

a lot of fans would stop watching basketball.

not gonna happen

cause lebron is a stat-whore and wants to be the man
    Quote Originally Posted by NYSpirit1 View Post
    The Knicks were never this bad of a team. They always have been a 48-50 win team stuck in what was a 21-40 team's body.

with bosh, wade, lebron. ...whos team is it?

None of these guys is gonna play 2nd banana

financially possible,....but an impossible scenario nonetheless

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    If Bosh doesn't come back, I'd take Beasley.

Then trade him again.

I don't think Beasley would be mature enough to want to stay in Toronto. Might pull a Vince or T-Mac.
    is he even good enough to pull a vince,

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast