Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

How did you become a fan of "your" team?

Is it your home town team?

Did anyone put you onto it?

Did you randomly pick a team?

Do you follow a certain player?

Are you a die-hard fan or do you follow up on multiple teams?

Share !

Location location

I'm an Orlando Magic fan.

I'm from Orlando, so it makes sense. I've followed them ever since I got into basketball, which was at around 6-7 years of age. I didn't start watching and talking about it statistically until a few months ago.

I was there before the bandwagon. I was there when we lost to Detroit in the Playoffs, being up 3-1. I was there through the 2003-2004, 21 Win-61 Loss season. I've been through the good and the bad with this team. I may be a little young, and I haven't seen everything, but I've been a fan of this team for a while now.

When I was little I had the basketball cards, and I always liked the Portland Jerseys most... and my favorite player was Pippen (who at first was on the bulls). Then he went to Portland and from that point I really started following the nba and supporting Portland..
    save the drama for your mama.

Actually, followed college basketball first. Became a fan of Magic Johnson, when he was drafted by the Lakers, I became a fan. Soon learned to understand the Boston thing when a couple of my friends became C fans.

Born and bred, West Philadelphia to the burbs
    Philly Sports
    FC Barcelona
    College Sports

It was the 1st basketball game i ever saw & fell in love w/ the game of basketball. I remember i made my pops go & buy me a basketball so i could practice being like magic...My 1st offensive move was a skyhook. LMAO.

Born and raised in Brooklyn. 'Nuff said.

Location for me. trust me Im only 19 so I got to watch Jordan a little, but I follwed the bulls post jordan era so im gonna die a bulls fan.
    Trill Team
    Buckwheat-jpro611-Me-haggis-cheaptrikz-shammyguy3-Ezio-Cub_StuckinSTL-HOWE do i do it-ugafan-hugepatsfan-Fly-Raps08-09 Champ-Mane-humblehotgenius

Thumbs up

mine's kind of embarassing.....

it started with space jam when i was like 5 years old. lol

i was introduced to the bulls thanks to mj and then after he left the team i noticed i had fell in love with the red and white.. not the players. i stood loyal to the bulls even after jordan left and found it just disgusting when he joined the wizards. i didn't even feel a bit of temptation to follow him and become a wizards supporter. i still followed the bulls thru the darkest times..

my favorite players through the last 10 years have been andrew lang, brent barry, ron mercer, dalibor bagaric, dickey simpkins, kornel david......... you get the idea. i honestly love this team.. don't know why but i can never get excited for any other team but the bulls. nor i can force myself to like a team .. there's just something special there. i guess it was because i've been a fan since i was a little kid. the bulls have a special place in my heart.

and being so patient, loyal and hopeful will pay off when i see my bulls winning another championship after waiting and suffering all these years.. i just know the feeling will be amazing. all i wish is to see the bulls win at least one more championship before i die.
    Last edited by daliLOLbagaric; 03-25-2010 at 09:40 AM.

I live like 20 mins away from the garden. I love the Knicks, unfortunatley.

Location, or your a band wagoner or foreigner
    Drexlerism - Next Season "gon be off the chain"

born in raised in hyde park boston celtics

Quote Originally Posted by DieHardColtsfan View Post
    I live like 20 mins away from the garden. I love the Knicks, unfortunatley.
    in 1 or 2 years it will fortunately.

you guys have some really good pieces not to mention room to add some bigger pieces as well (even if they're not the big 3.. solid fa). your future looks bright.

yeah I hate the laker or cavs fan from New jersey, bandwagon all the way. My dad was from NY and the only team I ever root for is the Knicks
    FAV FIGHTERS- HW-Struve-JDS-D.Cormier LHW-Gustafsson -Ovince St. Preux Machida MW-Kenndey-D.Miller-Chris WeidmanWW-Condit-Rory MacDonald-Kampmann-Douglas Lima-Marquardt LW-Penn-Edgar-Jim Miller-Joe Lauzon-FW-Jung Patricio Freire BW-Torres-Dantas- Faber-Fly-Benavidez

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast