Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

View Poll Results: Which team won't make the Play-Offs?

Voters
99. You may not vote on this poll
  • Miami Heat

6 6.06%
  • Chicago Bulls

75 75.76%
  • Charlotte Bobcats

2 2.02%
  • Toronto Raptors

16 16.16%
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Play-Offs fever: Bosh grills teammates; Bulls play-off hope dampens

Kirk Hinrich of the Chicago Bulls has been suspended one game without pay for making contact with a game official and, in a separate incident, Phoenix Suns head coach Alvin Gentry has been fined $25,000 for improper conduct towards a game official and for not leaving the court in a timely manner following his ejection, it was announced today by Stu Jackson, NBA Executive Vice President, Basketball Operations.
    Likely out for the Bulls in their next game, Hinrich, Rose, Noah and Deng, Bulls are already 3 games below .500.

"Act like you care. We need to do the things that win. We don't do the things that win. I'm going down and playing offense on their side of the court and their (bench) is louder than we are. That doesn't make any sense. They're not playing for anything. We're trying to make the playoffs. We're trying to get the fifth seed but that is, like, slipping away every day."

Bosh continued.

"We're supposed to be gearing up for playoff basketball and this is not playoff basketball," he said. "Their bench is more active than ours is. They're players are getting more stops. They're getting more offensive rebounds. Everybody is doing everything. If you look on the schedule now and see Toronto, I'm sure people are checking the win box. I can understand if we lose a game going down fighting, but we're not fighting at all.

http://www.nba.com/2010/news/03/13/h...s=iref:nbahpt2

The Play-Offs is about 3 weeks away, it's a bad sign when teams start having problems this close to the play-offs. That said, who do you think will be left out in the East?
    Last edited by Wilson; 03-14-2010 at 01:33 PM. Reason: Made title clearer

Unless Pargo becomes a decent NBA stiff then the bulls will not win a game until KH or Rose comes back
    Leave me alone

The Raptors

Quote Originally Posted by Brew Crew View Post
    The Raptors
    This coming from a guy that miss George Bush? You're far from reality bro.

I still think the Bulls won't make it. Missing 4 of their better players in the next 3 games isn't a good sign.

yeah im a bulls fan and i dont htink we'll make it. we havent had a full starting lineup in weeks and theres no sign we will.. we're not deep enough to be able to withstand this many injuries

So much can change so quickly, that is proven by how fast the Raptors fell out of fifth place. If things don't change from the way they are now though, the Bulls might miss out just from losing all those players even if the Raptors continue to stink it up.

Chitown won't make it, while TO will drop to 8th to get destroyed by the Cavs.

Super Bowl LIII: Los Angeles Rams vs Jacksonville Jaguars

Quote Originally Posted by fairandbalanced View Post
    This coming from a guy that miss George Bush? You're far from reality bro.
    Am I missing something? Did I put that billboard up? Who says the purpose of the sig is because I miss him?(Which I don't, besides his speeches)

Not to mention that Toronto's last 4 games in which they've lost are against teams with a combined 106-147 record. And that's with the Lakers 46 wins.

^ all on the road and the raps are poor on the road to say the least.

Usually, so are the Bucks. What's your point then? It still doesn't take away from the fact they are playing very poorly. They just played some terrible teams.

Quote Originally Posted by The_905 View Post
    ^ all on the road and the raps are poor on the road to say the least.
    And the Raptors have 9 away games and 8 home games left
    Leave me alone

Bulls fan here, no way we make it. Losing 4 out of our 5 best players/starters in the next game, and a good chance of losing 3 out of our 5 best players/starters the following games....I mean theres no chance we make it in.

I went with Bulls, they're just having a string of bad luck
    Quote Originally Posted by clutchski View Post
    I don't mean to be offending or anything, but if Lebron goes the the Bobcats, I'll eat my own poop.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast