Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Marshawn Lynch?

Marshawn Lynch?

It is a rumor that the Bills are trying to get rid of Marshawn Lynch, to give the starting job to Fred Jackson. Would you be inclined to trading a 4th and 5th round draft pick for Marshawn Lynch? That RB tandem would be something to watch, Shonn Greene, Marshawn Lynch, and Leon Washingon (if they bring him back). Any thoughts guys?

why? Lynch is not that great and I dont want Greene or Leon sharing carries with him. We need them to get their touches.

Lynch-suspension waiting to happen.

Guys an idiot. I say no.

doubt bills trade him to a division rival

hes likely to get released anyways

yea Lynch is trouble and I don't think we need a 3rd RB unless its to teach Greene. Lynch is far from the example I'd like set.

Quote Originally Posted by Steveoknox24 View Post
    yea Lynch is trouble and I don't think we need a 3rd RB unless its to teach Greene. Lynch is far from the example I'd like set.
    agreed i wouldve liked to bring in Kevin Faulk but he just signed wit the pats

No to Lynch..Too many troublemakers already..

!Tank the season for Cardale Jones!

we have 1 troublemaker. i say why not. if we lose leon, i dont want greene and 2 rookies controlling our running game.
    twitter.com/heymangold

Quote Originally Posted by mrnclss View Post
    we have 1 troublemaker. i say why not. if we lose leon, i dont want greene and 2 rookies controlling our running game.
    If your talking about Braylon....he's been good so far. Rex has gotten in more trouble with the media than any Jets players.

Don't want this guy though. Seems talented but don't need a thug spending so much time with our young guys.

Don't listen to them...
    LA loves the boy.

please no

Part of me wants a BEAST MODE Jets jersey but the bills would never trade him to us.

I wanted him after 1 issue where it looked like he would be cut, but then he kept getting into trouble, and running people over. Nah seriously though. I know a strong locker room can support idiots and trouble makers but its a balance, and if we get too many or the wrong one it could completely **** the locker room up. Lynch is in danger of becoming wasted talent if he isn't there already.

Quote Originally Posted by jaymart750 View Post
    It is a rumor that the Bills are trying to get rid of Marshawn Lynch, to give the starting job to Fred Jackson. Would you be inclined to trading a 4th and 5th round draft pick for Marshawn Lynch? That RB tandem would be something to watch, Shonn Greene, Marshawn Lynch, and Leon Washingon (if they bring him back). Any thoughts guys?
    it sounds like it could work. but i would rather have marshawn lynch as the starter because he is till young, he hasn't been over used despite being a 2 time 1,000 yard rusher and a known power runner, and shonne green has a lot of injury problems and people forget shonne greene will be 25 going into only his second season and with his running style and age issues do the jets really expect him to carry them through the post season? oh i forgot he couldn't even make it through the last game of the season without being injured=AFC Championship Game

Quote Originally Posted by provider View Post
    it sounds like it could work. but i would rather have marshawn lynch as the starter because he is till young, he hasn't been over used despite being a 2 time 1,000 yard rusher and a known power runner, and shonne green has a lot of injury problems and people forget shonne greene will be 25 going into only his second season and with his running style and age issues do the jets really expect him to carry them through the post season? oh i forgot he couldn't even make it through the last game of the season without being injured=AFC Championship Game
    Provider:

All you are doing is providing me laughs.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=76p_ncbffCE

16. 03-11-2010, 03:38 PM

The Contra-Contrarian !!!

Reason
    Don't respond to trolls

17. 03-11-2010, 03:45 PM
    Reason
    Don't respond to trolls

18. 03-11-2010, 04:30 PM
    Reason
    Don't respond to trolls

19. 03-11-2010, 04:34 PM