Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Most charges taken?

I was watching ESPN Classic and the 2001 Duke vs Maryland game was on. Shane Battier took a charge and the commentators were talking about how Battier has the most charges taken in Duke history. So that made me think, who has the most charges taken in NBA History? I googled it and couldn't find anything so I thought someone here might have an idea. Wouldn't surprise me if it were Battier or somebody from the Jazz.

Props to wileyisTOFU^^^

AgrÃ*nio, Aitolia Kai Akarnania, Greece, Greece
    Divac

Or who has the most flops

i wouldnt be surprised if 'charges taken' wasnt already an advanced stat being kept. in all essence it does take skill to know how to beat your man to the spot, i suppose the line between charges/flops hinders somewhat, regardless a change of possession is a change of possession. might be john stockton.

GMs probably take not of "charges" as a stat. I might have to go with Divac, but he just flopped. Shane Battier actually beats the man to the spot.

Since I don't know any better, I'll just go with my first best guess: Shane Battier...

anderson varejo. though hes the biggest flopper. Everytime he gets called for a foul he has his hands in the air, and an expression on his face saying " WTF? i didnt foul" hes done that for every single call on him. he acts like he never commited a foul in his life.

Quote Originally Posted by RaptorizedKevin View Post
    anderson varejo. though hes the biggest flopper. Everytime he gets called for a foul he has his hands in the air, and an expression on his face saying " WTF? i didnt foul" hes done that for every single call on him. he acts like he never commited a foul in his life.
    I couldn't agree more.

All I can tell you when it comes to charges is that this season Jared Jeffries leads the league with Nick Collison right behind him.

Don't ask me where the stats come from, but that's all I know about charges as far as a "stat".

Andrew Luck, Robert Griffin III, and Colin Kaepernick walk into a bar... To watch Russell Wilson win the Super Bowl.

I think Kyle Lowry beats everyone in charges per possession

this year nash and grant hill are one and two in charges taken. like its not my opinoin its statistic wise

Quote Originally Posted by baller101200 View Post
    All I can tell you when it comes to charges is that this season Jared Jeffries leads the league with Nick Collison right behind him.

Don't ask me where the stats come from, but that's all I know about charges as far as a "stat".

seriously though, where did you find that stat?

I've always thought that "Charge take" should be consider a stat or at the very least "causing a TO"

^^^ Jared Jeffries was leading the league for most of the season so if that is true it has changed in the last couple of weeks.

Not sure, but you'll need some decent acting, and you'll need to make the Refs your BlTCH

Arenas is sure racking up charges fast

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast