Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Combine Thread...

Alright, Jack Of Blades made this in the main thread. And I just wanted to copy him. Well pretty much which players was the most Impressing and Disappointing in the combine. Here's some players I liked.

Impressed: G. Tate, B. Campbell, T. Williams, J. Ford( you gotta love his speed )

Disappointing: D. Bryant, J. Shipley( would love to see him run a faster 40 )

Running Backs are coming up soon.

Impressed with Benn, Loving Golden Tates combine so far.

Dissapointed with Mike Williams, Dezmon Briscoe. Brandon Spikes for not running the 40.

I'm going to put my mock draft up after the combine.

Here are the most likely players to be drafted by Cowboys in round 1

Bruce Campbell(hope not)
    Mike Iutipai
    Charles Brown.
    Sean Weatherspoon
    Jared Odrick

all i'm going to say is dexter mccluster benched 225 20 times while weighing 165. (legarat blount only had 18 reps)

San Francisco Giants Trophy Wall

I would love to have golden tate but not in the 1st round (for us).

I cant wait to see the db's !!

I would also love for brandon spikes to slip to us in the 2nd round!!

America has voted and the DALLAS COWBOYS are STILL AMERICA'S TEAM!!

Dexter McCluster don't sleep on him he might do somethings....Golden Tate looked good too i didn't know he ran that fast

"I'm wearing 7, and that means seven days [a week] of hard work, seven days of being focused. I'm all about business, and I've got a big opportunity I'm gonna take advantage of." --Andray Blatche

For the first round, I would either like to see dallas either trade up for earl thomas if he drops that much or draft Iupati or Campbell, they both looked impressive to me.

Quote Originally Posted by sNaKeS View Post
    For the first round, I would either like to see dallas either trade up for earl thomas if he drops that much or draft Iupati or Campbell, they both looked impressive to me.
    yes to thomas and iupati, no to campbell

Quote Originally Posted by d79cheese View Post
    yes to thomas and iupati, no to campbell
    Of all the mock drafts I've seen, I only saw 1 with us getting thomas (yes, someone actually thinks he will drop to us without dallas trading up for him) and only 1 says we get iupati, I'm seeing a lot of mock drafts that the steelers are going to take him. Nothing much on campbell either, their figuring he may go before iupati, could have fooled me.

Quote Originally Posted by sNaKeS View Post
    Of all the mock drafts I've seen, I only saw 1 with us getting thomas (yes, someone actually thinks he will drop to us without dallas trading up for him) and only 1 says we get iupati, I'm seeing a lot of mock drafts that the steelers are going to take him. Nothing much on campbell either, their figuring he may go before iupati, could have fooled me.
    i didn't ever think thomas was a legitimate choice at 27 and now that iupati has practiced at the senior bowl and gone through the combine it's probably not realistic to think he will be around at 27 either. i've seen in a few mock drafts the cowboys going with the center from florida (forget his name off the top of my head), but he can also slide over to guard (personally i think we can get an interior lineman later in the draft). other mock drafts i've seen us going all over the place, from nate allen to sean witherspoon. i honestly think the cowboys will draft the top player on their draft board at the time (except for qb and rb).

i just have a bad feeling about campbell being another tony mandarich type. great physical aspects but didn't translate to the field

we can't forget either that we also have guys from last years draft that got hurt and we haven't been able to see what they can do. i'm personally interested to see jason/brandon williams, brewster, and michael hamlin (he had 19 interceptions at clemson) this year. that could also play into draft decisions for this year.

Quote Originally Posted by d79cheese View Post
    we can't forget either that we also have guys from last years draft that got hurt and we haven't been able to see what they can do. i'm personally interested to see jason/brandon williams, brewster, and michael hamlin (he had 19 interceptions at clemson) this year. that could also play into draft decisions for this year.
    That's why the more I think about it, unless there is that guy we absolutely want and even though Jerry did say he was going to pick in the first round, I can see the cowboys making out like bandits in a trade with a lesser tier team that hopefully wants to trade up and draft colt mccoy or maybe a receiver.

I hope we get earl thomas for real

1. Earl thomas
    2. Brandon spikes
    3. Jordan shipley
    4. Oline
    5. Nt
    6. Oline
    7. Cb

this draft means i hope we get a lt in free agency :-)

America has voted and the DALLAS COWBOYS are STILL AMERICA'S TEAM!!

Like to have Washington from TCU.......D Woodson clone hopefully (great leader, headhunter, and can get a pick or two)

Quote Originally Posted by Romo2Austin View Post
    Alright, Jack Of Blades made this in the main thread. And I just wanted to copy him. Well pretty much which players was the most Impressing and Disappointing in the combine. Here's some players I liked.

Impressed: G. Tate, B. Campbell, T. Williams, J. Ford( you gotta love his speed )

Disappointing: D. Bryant, J. Shipley( would love to see him run a faster 40 )

Running Backs are coming up soon.
    Be wary of Combine workout masters........just can they play ball is all I worry about.

Sean Weatherspoon looked really good today id like to see him in a cowboys jersey

"I'm wearing 7, and that means seven days [a week] of hard work, seven days of being focused. I'm all about business, and I've got a big opportunity I'm gonna take advantage of." --Andray Blatche

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast