Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 24 12311 ... LastLast

Cavs acquire Antwan Jamison

Link

The Cleveland Cavaliers have reached agreement on a six-player, three-team trade that lands them former All-Star forward Antawn Jamison, league sources with knowledge of the talks told Yahoo! Sports.

The Cavaliers are sending center Zydrunas Ilgauskas and a first-round pick to the Wizards. The Wizards also will receive Brian Skinner and Al Thornton from the Los Angeles Clippers. The Cavaliers will get point guard Sebastian Telfair from the Clippers. The Wizards will send Drew Gooden to the Clippers.

Last edited by JordansBulls; 02-17-2010 at 08:22 PM. Reason: Updated to a reputable source

Let the Trading being.

good trade, z will be back in 30 days or whatever, didnt really see the need for the cavs to make a trade, and not sure how time will be split with Antwan,Shaq,Varejao,Z, Hickson

Early reports are that Antawn Jamison is headed to the Cleveland Cavaliers as a part of a three team trade.

Details haven't emerged as of yet, but early speculation is that Jamison is headed to Cleveland and newly acquired Drew Gooden is landing on a Western Conference roster. In return the Wizards are expected to get Zydrunas Ilgauskas and a first round pick. Feb. 17 - 6:31 pm et

Looks like a done deal

"GEORGE: This you are not going to believe. Al Netchie, that pimple! Tells Daphne, now get this 'Not to get involved with me.'"

MGB is offline mundayne ejaculation man
    maybe this means that the Bulls will be snaggin Amar'e ?!?

Gooden to Denver.

MGB is offline mundayne ejaculation man
    Quote Originally Posted by MGB View Post
    maybe this means that the Bulls will be snaggin Amar'e ?!?
    I'll beat the kiddies to it, YES i'm a stupid Bulls homer.

Goodbye Antawn Jamison. We'll miss you, hes a real good guy and he stands out considering how professional he is. Im sure he'll wonder about the prime of his career considering he spent time on 2 extremely immature teams in Golden State and definetly with the Wizards.

I hope they make tickets free for the rest of the season in Washington, I'll be able to see a few more games.

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooo.

Great, great trade for the Cavs. Jamison will be a perfect fit next to Shaq and Lebron.

Have to be the favorites to win the East now, even though it seemed they were before as well.

Apparently it's for Z and a first rounder... WOW!

Taylor Gang Or Teabag A Mouse Trap
    Courtesy of NYtilIdie

MrMichaelLee Source told me that the Wizards are closing in on a 3-team trade that will send Antawn Jamison to CLE and Drew Gooden to a Western Conf team
    Wizards Reporter

http://twitter.com/MrMichaelLee

So they did end up trading him to Cleveland, their hated rival? Tough, I didn't expect them do it.

Jamison should fit in nicely, taking minutes away from Hickson and Varejao though. Should be fun to see how it all shakes out.

i like this trade for both teams.

I wonder if Washington will buy out Big Z and if they do, if he'll sign back with Cleveland.
    Also, wonder where Drew Gooden is going and who theyre giving up.

Props to wileyisTOFU^^^

Page 1 of 24 12311 ... LastLast