Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 5 of 27 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast
    i want brandon marshall on this team our first 2nd and a 2 next yr should do it,heck add in a 4 next yr too and a player
    Last edited by MagicBucsSox; 03-04-2010 at 10:11 PM.

what i see in our future is good not great but god free agent pick up that will not come at a price but will come with a great player... aaron kampman even tho he is 30 bucs will give him a chance and to guide our 2nd round DE pick(plz do not draft jasonpaul peire he is not proven in college usf i go to the games i see him, i think SELVIE if given a chance he will excel more than pual-peire) then i see bj askew being cutt and we pik up tony richardsson of the jets....we pull off a trade since the giants want ward bak we give him to them and 3rd for osi if not they give us a draft.....after richardson coming to the bucs thomas jones will be attracted...wah llahh our rb situation is clear! if not draft...then finally i see us signing robinson i see the bucs approachin him with a determination... and if he gets by hello p-buc and bodden is not suited for our system!
    now tht is wht i think hours before free agency starts lets see wht happens....getting kellen winslow last year for our 2nd round draft i was furious with all these TE's where is KW2 gonna fit in but the bucs had a plan and i think we will pull it out and have a great season even if our moves in the draft or free agency look dumb...
    FUTURE of BUCS and THE HALL OF FAME!!!!

FoxSports.com's Jay Glazer reports the Chargers have agreed to trade CB Antonio Cromartie to the Jets. According to ESPN's Adam Schefter, the Bolts will receive a conditional 2011 third-round pick.
    Per Schefter, the pick can be upgraded to a second-rounder depending on Cromartie's playing time and the Jets' performance. No one is disputing Cromartie's freakish natural talent, but Chargers GM A.J. Smith did well to pick up a valuable pick. Between Cromartie's myriad off-field issues and nonchalant on-field attitude, the Jets are taking quite a gamble. Of course, if Cromartie ever gets his head on straight, Rex Ryan's secondary will rise to a new level of dominance.
    roto

>Watch Me On Twitch Here<
    Click Here to Become a PSD Member!
    ★I am a Member of the BUC NATION

delhomme released to make room for vick???

redskins lead dog again for top fa peppers.....

I think the biggest bust right now will be Dunta Robinson to the Falcons. FO needs to do whatever it takes to snatch him away. He would be a great fit in TAMPA!

wht roberson is going to falcons?

"Report: Falcons likely to land CB Robinson

Robinson
    NFL Network's Steve Wyche reports "all indications are" that the Falcons are likely to sign free agent CB Dunta Robinson.
    Atlanta realizes its biggest need is cornerback, targeting the Texans' 2009 franchise player and re-signing incumbent LCB Brian Williams to a one-year deal on Thursday. The terms of Robinson's deal likely won't be revealed until after midnight tonight. No. 2 UFA cornerback Leigh Bodden's market will then be set, although he'll probably get a shade less guaranteed."

disappointing when stroughter every year runs pass robinson for a cluth touchdown catch he will be like wow thts the team i should of went to....

and gdubbz delhomme was released? can i get a link if thts possible

The door to Ndamakung is opening http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=4967021

First post as of the start of Free Agency 2010. Its like New Years or Christmas Day all over!

5, 4, 3, 2,

Quote Originally Posted by Nikep09 View Post
    and gdubbz delhomme was released? can i get a link if thts possible
    check out nfl live or rotoworld.

Eh, not as exciting as I'd been anticipating lol

Page 5 of 27 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast