Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 27 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Quikdraw View Post
    Good News! I'm really hoping Sears can bounce back in 2010.
    now all we gotta do is get rid of Jeremy "false start" Trueblood and upgrade at RT

Quote Originally Posted by Dleech18 View Post
    now all we gotta do is get rid of Jeremy "false start" Trueblood and upgrade at RT
    Do you think Zuttah will have a chance to compete at RT?

Do you think Zuttah will have a chance to compete at RT?
    maybe zuttah or we could draft one

Quote Originally Posted by Dleech18 View Post
    Trueblood would be a solid backup...
    I am a member of the BUC NATION

Update on Penn

Source: NFL.com

The Buccaneers intend to put the high restricted free-agent tender on LT Donald Penn, according to a source with knowledge of the situation.

Penn, 26, hit a rough patch in 2009, but he still would command significant interest on the free-agent market. By tendering Penn, the Bucs would receive compensation if he were to leave.

The team worked on a new long-term deal for Penn during the preseason, but that came off the table largely because of an inability to agree on upfront money. The Bucs have been very judicious with spending in recent years.

Penn is one of several players who entered the league expecting to be unrestricted free agents in 2010, but the rules regarding a possible uncapped year could end up binding them to their current teams as long as a qualifying offer is extended.

get rid of that boston college pos trueblood

yay someone stuck the new offseason thread!

Did anyone read the new article on PR.

Whats your guys thoughts on Bulger?

>Watch Me On Twitch Here<
    Click Here to Become a PSD Member!
    ★I am a Member of the BUC NATION

Quote Originally Posted by Gdubbz View Post
    yay someone stuck the new offseason thread!

Did anyone read the new article on PR.

Whats your guys thoughts on Bulger?
    I still think Bulger still has a chance to compete for starting quarterback, maybe even for a team like Arizona or Minnesota.

I'd love to get a guy like Jon Kitna. He mentored Carson Palmer and he was a big help to Romo down the stretch. I'm all for bringing him in as the QB coach/3rd string emergency QB. He'd be a good influence for Freeman and JJ as well.

I still think Bulger still has a chance to compete for starting quarterback, maybe even for a team like Arizona or Minnesota.

I'd love to get a guy like Jon Kitna. He mentored Carson Palmer and he was a big help to Romo down the stretch. I'm all for bringing him in as the QB coach/3rd string emergency QB. He'd be a good influence for Freeman and JJ as well.

I totally agree about Kitna. Dudes a beast everywhere he goes. If he went somewhere where he had protection hed be a all pro no lie. Look at the numbers folks.

Opps
    Last edited by HAMMERHEAD44; 02-21-2010 at 10:44 PM.

Houston Chronicle:

Texans will let CB Robinson leave

By JOHN McCLAIN

Feb. 24, 2010, 9:09AM

The Texans have informed cornerback Dunta Robinson they will not be using the franchise tag on him for a second consecutive year, according to a person with knowledge of the situation.

There will be no more negotiations for a new contract, which means Robinson will become an unrestricted free agent on March 5 and will be able to sign with any team.

Robinson, a first-round draft choice in 2004 who played six seasons with the Texans, earned $9.957 million last year when he was designated as the franchise player. Before he was franchised, Robinson turned down an offer that would have guaranteed him $23 million.

Robinson started every game last season and covered the opponent's best receiver. Because free agency will increase from four to six years without a salary cap, Robinson should be one of the most attractive free agents on the market.

Without Robinson, cornerback becomes a priority position for the Texans. Expect them to use a high draft choice on a replacement.

Glover Quin starts at one spot. Jacques Reeves and Brice McCain played better than the other reserve corners last season. Fred Bennett was a disappointment, and Antwaun Molden was injured much of the season.
    I'd love him to start opposite if Talib, I just think the pricetag will be too high.

Thoughts?

PR is reporting that a website in STL is still reporting that the Rams are setting up a trade that sends Bulger here with the 1st pick in the draft.

Houston Chronicle:

I'd love him to start opposite if Talib, I just think the pricetag will be too high.

Thoughts?
    That would certainly fill a HUGE need. I personally dont think he will be that high of a price tag.

Quote Originally Posted by Gdubbz View Post
    PR is reporting that a website in STL is still reporting that the Rams are setting up a trade that sends Bulger here with the 1st pick in the draft.
    I had a friend tell me that the Johnson Rumor actually happened. It was such a d tease. We have to make a move for Suh or McCoy. Suh preferably.

Sorry for the double triple post.

Okay guys, I really dont understand all the talk about us not being ready for certain players because they are expensive or too talented for this team right now. It is a rediculus notion. You play to win the game. We cry about the Glazers being so called cheap, then we say we shouldnt get a certain player because they are too expensive for us. Am I missing the point here? You add premier players to your squad to build. You cant just expect it to happen all at once. That being said, no I wouldnt give up a first for asomugha because of his age but unless we take risks, we will not have very much success.

Page 2 of 27 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast