Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 73
  1. #31
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    18,551
    Quote Originally Posted by GGGGG-Men View Post
    Them dames should be grateful for what they get.
    Which is the same as men. So, yes, they should.

  2. #32
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Where the smog meets the shore
    Posts
    49,314
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack the Ripper View Post
    Which is the same as men. So, yes, they should.
    Hell yeah. **** data!

  3. #33
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    18,551
    Quote Originally Posted by GGGGG-Men View Post
    Hell yeah. **** data!
    Because all data, like all women, should be believed.

  4. #34
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Where the smog meets the shore
    Posts
    49,314
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack the Ripper View Post
    Because all data, like all women, should be believed.
    Ah the kind of wit that can only come from an overpaid male brain!

  5. #35
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    18,551
    Quote Originally Posted by GGGGG-Men View Post
    Ah the kind of wit that can only come from an overpaid male brain!
    Ah the kind of logic and reasoning that can only come from an underdeveloped beta brain.

  6. #36
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Where the smog meets the shore
    Posts
    49,314
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack the Ripper View Post
    Ah the kind of logic and reasoning that can only come from an underdeveloped beta brain.
    Absolutely. No doubt.

  7. #37
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    18,551
    Quote Originally Posted by GGGGG-Men View Post
    Absolutely. No doubt.
    Acknowledgment of a problem is the first step toward solution, so there's hope for you yet. You'll stop believing in those unicorns one day. Probably.

  8. #38
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Where the smog meets the shore
    Posts
    49,314
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack the Ripper View Post
    Acknowledgment of a problem is the first step toward solution, so there's hope for you yet. You'll stop believing in those unicorns one day. Probably.
    I just have too much admiration and respect for you as a psd poster to get lost in one of those cliche circular debates where we both leave with the same information we came with and the same opinions.

    Hereís my link.
    Hereís my link.
    Your source is bias.
    Your source is more bias.
    Yada
    Yada
    Yada
    Someone makes a Hitler reference.


    Cheers

  9. #39
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    18,551
    Quote Originally Posted by GGGGG-Men View Post
    I just have too much admiration and respect for you as a psd poster to get lost in one of those cliche circular debates where we both leave with the same information we came with and the same opinions.

    Hereís my link.
    Hereís my link.
    Your source is bias.
    Your source is more bias.
    Yada
    Yada
    Yada
    Someone makes a Hitler reference.


    Cheers
    You... you respect me as a PSD poster? 😢

    lol Cheers to you as well.

  10. #40
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Where the smog meets the shore
    Posts
    49,314
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack the Ripper View Post
    You... you respect me as a PSD poster? [emoji22]

    lol Cheers to you as well.
    Haha yes. There are plenty of people I disagree with on issues but respect because theyíre genuine and fun or informative.

  11. #41
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    18,551
    Quote Originally Posted by GGGGG-Men View Post
    Haha yes. There are plenty of people I disagree with on issues but respect because theyíre genuine and fun or informative.
    I hear ya man. This forum would be a lot less fun or interesting without you and a lot of other posters here.

    All you kids out there (BDawk) could learn from us.

  12. #42
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Where the smog meets the shore
    Posts
    49,314
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack the Ripper View Post
    I hear ya man. This forum would be a lot less fun or interesting without you and a lot of other posters here.

    All you kids out there (BDawk) could learn from us.
    Heís like Beetlejuice. Say his name two more times and heíll appear.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  13. #43
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    LA
    Posts
    46,612
    Quote Originally Posted by GGGGG-Men View Post
    I donít even know what a 3rd wave feminist is. I know Iím all for equal rights and pay for women, so Iím a feminist.
    you gotta see all the former feminists who have dropped out of the club, it's no longer about equality, it's more about (natural)man hating and self loathing. it serves no purpose in a developed society, they wouldn't exist in countries actually lacking in equal rights.

    here in the US, women basically have the leg up clear across the board (Iirc in the UK there are several polls showing the decline in people who define themselves as feminists, and I'm pretty sure that was before the influx of mussies too), the gender pay gap is a myth, once contextualized, it turns out women make slightly more, they just don't take the big risks men do, aren't interested in as many stem fields and have a natural propensity for nurturing (which leads them down less profitable, albeit safer paths, and to take time away from work). men at the extremes are generally of higher IQ and we have some truly ballsy simpletons, this leads to more deaths but also more innovation/determination. women are truly more scared of confrontation and their frail figures are why they avoid the deadly or physically demanding jobs. pretty sure they initially rejected the right to vote because of the implications of that honor. that's gone down the toilet as the dems have proven an ability to get dead people and illegals to have a vote now.

    If you ever encounter different generations of feminists, ask them about porn. in my experience, current fem bots think its empowering to women, old school traditionalists find it demeaning.

    I see it like this, first wave was necessary I suppose (tho it might've had unintended consequences, I'm prolly wrong on that). 3rd wave tho is utter insanity, it's like they're trying to become men, which of course we're starting to see normalized too. its disgusting when they mutilate children tho. which reminds me, the schism or split between the coming generational gap will likely be about trans women being actual women or not. I already know of a few feminists that are starting that division because it destroys much of what they were hoping for.

    just know, the labels are losing their meanings, when you see a womens March, know that it excludes 50% of women in this country. soon it will include more men too.
    Last edited by Chronz; 04-12-2020 at 10:58 AM.

  14. #44
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    LA
    Posts
    46,612
    Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    See? Exactly what I said. America is never going to change because people like the above refuse to admit itís a systemic problem.
    theres alot of money to be made off fatsoes bro, there's alot of motivational factors leading to this lifestyle too and sadly, the herd is easily manipulated. looking into the food pyramid scam or why the whole breakfast is the most important meal of the day when in reality its the one you should prolly skip out on if you've fallen for the bacon and eggs with steak is a traditional meal (look into how that started btw) or food pyramid scam.
    Last edited by Chronz; 04-12-2020 at 11:02 AM.

  15. #45
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    LA
    Posts
    46,612
    Quote Originally Posted by GGGGG-Men View Post
    Them dames should be grateful for what they get.
    with the the uptick in rape and truly horrific crimes due to the massive influx of less civilized cultures from the 3rd world, you best believe plenty of them dames in Europe appreciate what they had. friend of mine visited a year ago, says its totally different in England(a growing selling point for brexit)and that France isn't as romantic as before. there are actual no go zones and some women who rarely leave the house for activities. even during this lockdown, the migrants are out alot more than the actual citizens

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •