Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Windsor, Earth's Rectum (as reported by Stephen Colbert).

Why Is Stackhouse Signing With the Bucks?

I'm putting this in the NBA forum rather than the Bucks forum because I want to hear which fans would like to see Stackhoue on their team.

Stackhouse is a solid player, great scorer and veteran leader who has the ability to play effectively coming off the bench. The Celtics could really use player like Stackhouse coming off the bench with Wallace, and the Cavs weakest spot if the shooting guard position, while Stackhosue has called the Mavs home in the past and the Lakers, as great as they are, could always use a solid scorer coming off the bench in the backcourt. There are any number of teams that could use Stackhouse, some as a starter (like the Cavs) and some as a spark off the bench. So why is Stackhouse signign with the Bucks? They are close to playoff contention, but I can't see them doing much more than being dominated in a first rounder series if they can even make the playoffs, and while I can understand why the Bucks want Stackhouse (Redd is out for the season), I can't see why a vet who has signed smaller contracts in the past and taken fewer minutes to play on a contender, is signing with the Bucks?

Who do you all think could use Stackhouse? and what is the appeal for Stack to play with the Bucks?

he wants green stuff. nuff said. he dont care who he get it from, as long as he get it, da man happy.

Stackhouse has lost a step. My guess is that he didn't have a lot of options. He probably just took the biggest deal he could and called it a day.

Money money monayyyy!!

$$ $$$

Money and PT.

Das $$$

Its because when he sees Brandon Jennings, as do all of us, he sees flashes of Allen Iverson...hot, cold-sweat provoking flashes.

I wouldn't want him

With Redd out, the Bucks were razor thin at the SG position. They have Charlie Bell, but other than that, no legitimate threats, leaving potentially 10-20 minutes a game for Stackhouse off the bench.

It would only make sense that if Stackhouse doesn't go to a contender he goes to a team that would give him the most playing time and money. And the Bucks' are surely giving him that.

TBH, LA doesn't need him now that Walton is healthy as that means Kobe will play little to no time at SF. The time behind him can go to Shannon as he has shown he can play SG.

As for why the Bucks, he gets guaranteed PT, shots, and playing time.

Stackhouse isn't a great scorer anymore-that ended a couple of seasons ago. He may provide some scoring and perhaps leadership-if needed, but that's it. He's likely to provide bricks, judging from his last couple of seasons-he didn't play a lot in his last one.
    If he was still a great scorer and team asset, this wouldn't be a question, since a contender would have grabbed him when he became available.
    Bucks need someone, he needs money-there's your answer.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Is Stackhouse any good nowadays?

Probably the great amount of money he'll be receiving.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

$$Moula$$

money and playing time.
    “You can’t worry about things you have no control over.”

"Above and Beyond"

-- Steve Nash

"I don't even care how much I score.
    I just want to win."
    -- Ron Artest

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast