Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Fed up with the Front Office

*Sorry, I (djeller1139) merged threads and wanted THIS to be the main purpose of this thread. Anyway, carry on.

Here: A thread where everyone can ***** and moan about the team because to have 1000 threads about sending emails, Nelson playing Speedy Claxton over Curry, and the like is ridiculous.

So here's a place for all to release and make not whether it be beer prices at Oracle or Nelson sweating profusely at the games. Please though, use the other threads - if you're mad Raja Bell opts for surgery, then write about it in the Raja Bell Opts for Surgery thread, not here.

If, IF it's news (i.e. Ellis asks for trade, Curry disgruntled with playing time, etc.) THEN post a thread with the article and all, but if you just feel like venting here you go.

Also, looking for a better name so if you come up with one PM me or post it in here or something.

Don't be too hostile they are still our team, whether we like it or not. If this doesn't work or too much excess stuff ends up in here and not the threads they deserve to be in, then we'll close this off, but let's see how this works.

*sorry this wasn't the best way to do this necessarily..

Email the Warriors

http://www.nba.com/warriors/contact/....html#contacts

Those are all the different contacts of the Warriors--tell the ticket office you are out if this ******** keeps up

And here is the real email to have (Public Relations-Front Office):

pr@gs-warriors.com <pr@gs-warriors.com>

I, personally am done supporting this team if Ellis is traded until team is sold, moved across the Bay and have a whole new management and coaching staff..

here's the email i sent, this probably won't do much but it doesn't hurt to send an email to let them hear your level of frustration with this organization...

Email:

Dear Front Office,

As a passionate Warriors fan from a young age (I am now 20) I have stuck with this team throughout all the bad years because I hoped and believed in a turn around for this franchise. Not just me, but many others in the Bay Area have stuck with this team and cheered despite one playoff season in 15 years. But now I have become beyond fed up with the way business is being done; from letting Chris Webber go because of his problems with Don Nelson to missing out on guys like Kobe Bryant in the draft and instead selecting the Todd Fuller's of the World, to failing to resign Antawn Jamison or Gilbert Arenas. And most recently dismantling almost the entirety of the "We Believe" team, the one team that could get to the playoffs, deciding to let every heart and soul of the team go: Baron Davis, Stephen Jackson, Jason Richardson along with key members Matt Barnes, Mickael Pietrus, & Al Harrington. As well it was decided to run Chris Mullin out of town; but for what?? Getting this team to the playoffs?!

2 1/2 years after experiencing great entertaining playoff basketball were back to the same old Warriors with Don Nelson continuing to run people out of town and refusing to make defense a top priotity.

So what's it going to be Management? Are you going to continue to let a 70 year old man run the organization, get no one on the roster to buy into what he's feeding and continue to ruin it or are you going to hand over the keys, the face of the franchise, and leadership role to Monta Ellis, a 24 year old all star talented player who continues to get better, a player who has been in the playoffs and is by far the best player on the roster? I thought when Baron was let go as disappointed as I was to see the leader and engine of "We Believe" gone; I believed that even though it was a little early that this could and would be Monta Ellis's team..

I realize the mistake he made in the moped accident and was just as pissed as a fan about the situation as anybody. I realize the poor attitude he's shown since coming back from the injury, but sadly this is all just because he wants to win! Monta experienced it early in his career and did not expect this quick of a downfall. But now is his time to lead and in order for that to happen Nelson needs to go before he runs another key component of this organization right out the same door.

If this organization is still not ready to put their foot down and say Enough is Enough of Don Nelson getting his ways and bringing us down, then quit and let someone else come in who does have common sense. If you guys in the Front Office really can't make these easy decisions then please tell Cohen to sell the team so we, fans can get some decision makers in here who know what their doing.

Keep Monta Ellis- the best by far player on this team as the leader, franchise player, and center piece of team; if he is traded I am out as far as supporting this team, I will no longer go to games or be a fan of team; and I'm sure theres many people right in my same footsteps.

And fire Don Nelson, his time has come to go, let him enjoy his life in Maui

Or what is their still to "Believe" in,

Neil Rogers

PS: Trade Maggette & Radmanovic to give us major cap space to bring in Premier, Difference maker type free agents
    Last edited by djeller1139; 11-19-2009 at 12:42 AM.

if i were the dubbs i'd trade monta ellis,brandon wright to the la clippers for marcus camby an blake griffin

its only a matter of time before the warriors trade ellis an randolph
    Last edited by kikeyanez; 11-18-2009 at 07:38 AM.

clips would not do that.

good email. we can change things around. we control w's money

e mail Oracle owner

while we are at it lets flood the owner of Oracle Larry Ellisons E mail with please for him to buy the Warriors like he has Attempted to ...beg him to make a Offer that Cohan cant refuse and we the fans will repay him with loyalty via sell out after sell out so long as he puts a team on the floor that is competive ...end the End he will make that money back !!!!
    *NICK DIAZ IS A SAINT I SWEAR...I ONCE SEEN HIM WALK A OLD LADY ACROSS THE ROAD...THEN HE FLIPPED HER OFF*

MMA'S 4 HORSEMEN NICK DIAZ,NATE DIAZ,JAKE SHIELDS,GILBERT MELENDEZ

GIANTS15 AKA RAIDERS15

" ONLY GOD CAN JUDGE ME "

but but but I thought we weren't alllowed to start negative threads about the Warriors anymore because, after all, this is our team.

I'm afraid I'll have to report this thread to the Ministry of Propaganda.

Quote Originally Posted by Giants-49ers-Ws View Post
    Email the Warriors

http://www.nba.com/warriors/contact/....html#contacts

Those are all the different contacts of the Warriors--tell the ticket office you are out if this ******** keeps up

And here is the real email to have (Public Relations-Front Office):

pr@gs-warriors.com <pr@gs-warriors.com>

I, personally am done supporting this team if Ellis is traded until team is sold, moved across the Bay and have a whole new management and coaching staff..

here's the email i sent, this probably won't do much but it doesn't hurt to send an email to let them hear your level of frustration with this organization...

Email:

Dear Front Office,

As a passionate Warriors fan from a young age (I am now 20) I have stuck with this team throughout all the bad years because I hoped and believed in a turn around for this franchise. Not just me, but many others in the Bay Area have stuck with this team and cheered despite one playoff season in 15 years. But now I have become beyond fed up with the way business is being done; from letting Chris Webber go because of his problems with Don Nelson to missing out on guys like Kobe Bryant in the draft and instead selecting the Todd Fuller's of the World, to failing to resign Antawn Jamison or Gilbert Arenas. And most recently dismantling almost the entirety of the "We Believe" team, the one team that could get to the playoffs, deciding to let every heart and soul of the team go: Baron Davis, Stephen Jackson, Jason Richardson along with key members Matt Barnes, Mickael Pietrus, & Al Harrington. As well it was decided to run Chris Mullin out of town; but for what?? Getting this team to the playoffs?!

2 1/2 years after experiencing great entertaining playoff basketball were back to the same old Warriors with Don Nelson continuing to run people out of town and refusing to make defense a top priotity.

So what's it going to be Management? Are you going to continue to let a 70 year old man run the organization, get no one on the roster to buy into what he's feeding and continue to ruin it or are you going to hand over the keys, the face of the franchise, and leadership role to Monta Ellis, a 24 year old all star talented player who continues to get better, a player who has been in the playoffs and is by far the best player on the roster? I thought when Baron was let go as disappointed as I was to see the leader and engine of "We Believe" gone; I believed that even though it was a little early that this could and would be Monta Ellis's team..

I realize the mistake he made in the moped accident and was just as pissed as a fan about the situation as anybody. I realize the poor attitude he's shown since coming back from the injury, but sadly this is all just because he wants to win! Monta experienced it early in his career and did not expect this quick of a downfall. But now is his time to lead and in order for that to happen Nelson needs to go before he runs another key component of this organization right out the same door.

If this organization is still not ready to put their foot down and say Enough is Enough of Don Nelson getting his ways and bringing us down, then quit and let someone else come in who does have common sense. If you guys in the Front Office really can't make these easy decisions then please tell Cohen to sell the team so we, fans can get some decision makers in here who know what their doing.

Keep Monta Ellis- the best by far player on this team as the leader, franchise player, and center piece of team; if he is traded I am out as far as supporting this team, I will no longer go to games or be a fan of team; and I'm sure theres many people right in my same footsteps.

And fire Don Nelson, his time has come to go, let him enjoy his life in Maui

Or what is their still to "Believe" in,

Neil Rogers

PS: Trade Maggette & Radmanovic to give us major cap space to bring in Premier, Difference maker type free agents
    As a fellow 20 year old, I couldn't have said it better myself, the only item I may disagree on is about trading Monta Ellis. I mean, if the pattern follows and we get **** in return for him, well than that pure bs. But bro, if we can get a talented big man or anything similar to value, I am all for it. However, I know the big question is...will out management actually be capable of bringing in a similar valued player???? Good e-mail man.

We need to start the "Sell the Team" chants at games

Sorry for quoting the whole e-mail earlier..

It's simple everyone, the only way that Cohan will get the message is when the team plays host to an empty arena. You can send emails until your blue in the face or leave messages until their phone breaks, it won't do any good. The only way for Cohan to actually "GET" the message is if he takes a multi-million dollar hit in his pocketbook.

We control this everyone, we have the power to force Cohan out, all we need to do is temporarily put aside our obsession with this team and let them play to an empty Oracle arena for 10-20 straight games. Once we accomplish this, that will be the end of it, Cohan will have no choice but to step down as majority owner.

My Email

I am one of many angry season ticket holders who is tired of seeing an organization run by ignorant fools. cohan, rowell, riley and nelson must go. They need to be replaced by Larry Ellison, Chris Mullin, Avery Johnson and Keith Smart. Please see to this. I will email you everyday until it happens. Please give the Warriors back to the fans. Money isn't everything, and in this economy, sell the team, make your precious money and go away.

Michael Saltzman
    (408) 386-5213
    Loyal Warrior Fan
    Season Ticket Holder since 2005

San Francisco Giants
    2010 & 2012 World Series Champions

Quote Originally Posted by Dosanjh18 View Post
    As a fellow 20 year old, I couldn't have said it better myself, the only item I may disagree on is about trading Monta Ellis. I mean, if the pattern follows and we get **** in return for him, well than that pure bs. But bro, if we can get a talented big man or anything similar to value, I am all for it. However, I know the big question is...will out management actually be capable of bringing in a similar valued player???? Good e-mail man.
    I see what your saying, but monta ellis is the one proven stud on this team and is still young as his potential remains off the charts...he was supposed to be given this team when Davis departed and now is his time to lead, he is such a competitor and hates losing...I will never say never but unless we were to land a young superstar (which we won't) this list includes: LBJ, Wade, D. Howard, Paul, Roy, Melo, Kobe, and maybe a few others...Let Monta be the centerpiece to build around..yes he is that good

Quote Originally Posted by mcgswfan View Post
    It's simple everyone, the only way that Cohan will get the message is when the team plays host to an empty arena. You can send emails until your blue in the face or leave messages until their phone breaks, it won't do any good. The only way for Cohan to actually "GET" the message is if he takes a multi-million dollar hit in his pocketbook.

We control this everyone, we have the power to force Cohan out, all we need to do is temporarily put aside our obsession with this team and let them play to an empty Oracle arena for 10-20 straight games. Once we accomplish this, that will be the end of it, Cohan will have no choice but to step down as majority owner.
    exactly. i have been saying this same exact for a while now. everyone do this. i already am boycotting this year. its time to spread the message.

Warriors' Complaint Thread

Here: A thread where everyone can ***** and moan about the team because to have 1000 threads about sending emails, Nelson playing Speedy Claxton over Curry, and the like is ridiculous.

So here's a place for all to release and make not whether it be beer prices at Oracle or Nelson sweating profusely at the games. Please though, use the other threads - if you're mad Raja Bell opts for surgery, then write about it in the Raja Bell Opts for Surgery thread, not here.

If, IF it's news (i.e. Ellis asks for trade, Curry disgruntled with playing time, etc.) THEN post a thread with the article and all, but if you just feel like venting here you go.

Also, looking for a better name so if you come up with one PM me or post it in here or something.

Don't be too hostile they are still our team, whether we like it or not. If this doesn't work or too much excess stuff ends up in here and not the threads they deserve to be in, then we'll close this off, but let's see how this works.
    Karmaloop Users! Enter DR31290 at checkout for 20% off!

**First Sig Ever - Help Me!

http://oneloveadvocates.org/

Mods can log into other people's accounts?

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast