Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

is dwight really dpoy?

Is dwight howard really dpoy?

he is currently leading the league in rebounds and blocks, but he fouls A LOT. Just tonight howard has 5 fouls through 3 quarters and these are dumb fouls that aren't necessary. He constantly gets in foul trouble and doesn't seem to be playing to smart on D.

so is dwight really dpoy?
    Taylor gang or wack off with sandpaper

AgrÃ*nio, Aitolia Kai Akarnania, Greece, Greece
    Either him or JSmooth

Gerald Wallace gets 12 boards is 6'8 and plays SF. he also gets about a block and steal per game. He can defend basically 1-4.

Howard can only defend 4,5. (And not many 4s).
    Basically, Howard blocks 2 more shots and grabs one more board per game and is a better post defender.

To me, Wallace is the better defender because he guards multiple spots and does more than expected. He gets my vote.

does gerald wallace foul a lot case dwight does, he should have fouled out of tonights game, but the refs tried to get orlando to win
    Taylor gang or wack off with sandpaper

Not this year.

Quote Originally Posted by BkOriginalOne View Post
    Gerald Wallace gets 12 boards is 6'8 and plays SF. he also gets about a block and steal per game. He can defend basically 1-4.

Howard can only defend 4,5. (And not many 4s).
    Basically, Howard blocks 2 more shots and grabs one more board per game and is a better post defender.

To me, Wallace is the better defender because he guards multiple spots and does more than expected. He gets my vote.
    Yeah, Gerald Wallace is a great defender, Howard will probably still get the award though just because of his blocks per game.

AgrÃ*nio, Aitolia Kai Akarnania, Greece, Greece
    Wallace is a great defender, but he wont get considered because he plays for the Bobcats

Dwight leads the league in defensive rebounding, defensive rating, defensive win shares, blocks and avgs over 1 steal per game. He is getting called for fouls that he is not used to, it seems that the second he starts being a bit more physical he is called for a soft foul. If guys can be physical against him, he should be allowed to be physical against them, unfortunately this season, things have not gone that way. Let's put it this way, if "star calls" truly do exist, Dwight isn't considered a star by the refs.

Anyways, Dwight will win DPOY again, book it.

Super Bowl LIII: Los Angeles Rams vs Jacksonville Jaguars

hes definitely a hot candidate. But league should give some love for my man GForce or Okafor!

Shawn Marion...besides that Lakers game the Mavs have been playing great defense this season and it all goes to Shawn Marion for changing the team around.

He looked lousy last night but thats a small sample

Jose Calderon for DPOY

Are there any centers in the league who don't frequently get in to foul trouble?

well if you want to see Gerald in action and you arent into college football, Bobcats VS Knicks is on NBA TV tonight and its the only game

How about Kendrick Perkins.. The man is the best Post defender in the league. I think Dwight has only score like 2 FG's on him in his last 90 mins of play vs Perk. Sometimes the best defenders in the league dont necessarily lead in statistical categories. I dont know if Perkins should be DPOY but I do say hes a better defender than Dwight.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast