Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Utah Trading? Who's Interested?

According to a report by the Deseret news, Jazz GM Kevin O'Connor said that Utah has looked into trade possibilities and might make a deal as soon as Tuesday. Here is the article: http://www.deseretnews.com/article/7...ergy.html?pg=2 As you NBA fans know, the Jazz have lots of talent but no chemistry causing them to constantly lose on the road and in close games. I assume the following players could be had if the price is right:

Boozer (expiring star PF)
    AK47 (allpurpose SF/PF with one big year left on his contract)
    Okur (best shooting big in the NBA with 3 affordable years left on his contract)
    CJ Miles (affordable young wing)
    Brewer (athletic young wing who will be a restricted FA this summer)
    Fesenko (expiring young promising center)
    Korver (expiring sharp shooter)
    The Jazz also own the Knicks 2010 1st which could be used to sweeten a deal.

Who interests you for your team? What would you give up for any one or combination of those players? Please only respond with ideas in the world of reality please...

Boozer for J-rich straight up. Utah desperatly needs a 2 guard that creates his own shot and can play alongside D-will. The problem with J-rich is he don't play defense or is incosistent. Maybe a change will be best for both teams.

bozzer for t-mac

MARLINS
    ROCKETS
    DOLPHINS

^ no thanks!

Big THX to MJ's Bulls and pheagles10 on the sig help!
    Dear T-Mac,
    I miss you.
    Love,
    The Rim

Quote Originally Posted by dolfan720 View Post
    bozzer for t-mac
    i would hate to see T-Mac in Jazz uniform...

J-Rich for Boozer would actually make sense. Richardson has one more year left on his deal. Having a scoring SG might help the Jazz spread the load better.
    It'd allow Milsap to be more of a bigman focal point.

One thing I forgot to mention - the Jazz won't want any long term contracts unless that player is worth it. So something like JRich for Boozer isn't realistic. Now Okur (long term contract but a big who might fit that Suns running style) for JRich (athletic wing on a shorter contract who can create his own shot) makes a lot more sense.

Bulls & Jazz Trade!! Bulls currently on a 4game winning streak looking to boost up their roster; the acquisition of PF would be key for not only this season, but also in the near future. Boozer is some1 who they targeted this past offseason.

- Bulls acquire PF Carlos Boozer from Jazz in exchange for PF Tyrus Thomas, contract of Jerome James, and 2010 2nd rd pick.

Bulls Lineup:

C) J.Noah/B.Miller/A.Gray
    PF) C.Boozer/T.Gibson
    SF) L.Deng/J.Johnson
    SG) J.Salmons/J.Pargo/L.Hunter
    PG) D.Rose/K.Hinrich

2) Rockets & Jazz deal

- Rockets acquire PF/SF AK47 & SG Kyle Korver from the Jazz in exchanged for SF/SG Tracy Mcgrady & 2010 2nd rd pick(from Bulls)

Rockets lineup:

C) Luis Scola/D.Anderson/C.Hayes
    PF) AK47/J.Dorsey/B.Cook
    SF)T.Ariza/K.Korver/C.Budinger
    SG)S.Battier/J.Taylor
    PG)A.Brooks/K.Lowry

Overall Jazz Outlook:

C) M.Okur/K.Koufus/K.Fesenko
    PF)P.Millsap/T.Thomas
    SF)R.Brewer/CJ Miles
    SG) T.Mcgrady/W.Matthews
    PG) D.Williams/R.Price

I 'm okay with total idea, but I think the Jazz would rather have Scola than Tyrus. Complicated 3 team deal?:

Rockets get AK, Korver and Tyrus
    Bulls get Boozer
    Jazz get TMac, Scola, James and draft considerations from both the Rockets and Bulls
    http://games.espn.go.com/nba/tradeMa...radeId=yfoyh2u

The Bulls come out like bandits in this deal. The Jazz lose a lot of talent, but save a ton of money for next year. The Rockets add 3 good players to an already very promising roster for only losing Scola really. As a Jazz fan, I'm holding out hope that Utah can trade Okur or AK so Booz could be retained, but I'm also realistic enough to know that Boozer still might leave even if the Jazz had a max contract on the table. I still think Utah can get better for Boozer...

lol tyrus for Boozer is so stupid, Tyrus and Boozer are both expirings, why would we straight downgrade like that? No to JRich, IMO he's overated, and his contract is ugly, dont want it for an expiring contract.

a few ideas. Washington have said that they have spoken to every team in the league about their players, maybe something between us and them? Or, with Butler rumored to be moving to Chicago and him being an SF, maybe that makes Deng available to free up the cap lost on the Butler trade. NOH and Houston also look interested in dealing, so maybe its between us and those 2 who knows.

Quote Originally Posted by Lo Porto View Post
    According to a report by the Deseret news, Jazz GM Kevin O'Connor said that Utah has looked into trade possibilities and might make a deal as soon as Tuesday. Here is the article: http://www.deseretnews.com/article/7...ergy.html?pg=2 As you NBA fans know, the Jazz have lots of talent but no chemistry causing them to constantly lose on the road and in close games. I assume the following players could be had if the price is right:

Boozer (expiring star PF)
    AK47 (allpurpose SF/PF with one big year left on his contract)
    Okur (best shooting big in the NBA with 3 affordable years left on his contract)
    CJ Miles (affordable young wing)
    Brewer (athletic young wing who will be a restricted FA this summer)
    Fesenko (expiring young promising center)
    Korver (expiring sharp shooter)
    The Jazz also own the Knicks 2010 1st which could be used to sweeten a deal.

Who interests you for your team? What would you give up for any one or combination of those players? Please only respond with ideas in the world of reality please...
    Bulls trade Tyrus Thomas, Jerome James for Carlos Boozer
    "Talent wins games, but teamwork and intelligence wins championships."
    - Michael Jordan

Thanks MJ-Bulls for the picture.

Quote Originally Posted by JOSKOMANG4 View Post
    Bulls & Jazz Trade!! Bulls currently on a 4game winning streak looking to boost up their roster; the acquisition of PF would be key for not only this season, but also in the near future. Boozer is some1 who they targeted this past offseason.

- Bulls acquire PF Carlos Boozer from Jazz in exchange for PF Tyrus Thomas, contract of Jerome James, and 2010 2nd rd pick.

Bulls Lineup:

C) J.Noah/B.Miller/A.Gray
    PF) C.Boozer/T.Gibson
    SF) L.Deng/J.Johnson
    SG) J.Salmons/J.Pargo/L.Hunter
    PG) D.Rose/K.Hinrich

2) Rockets & Jazz deal

- Rockets acquire PF/SF AK47 & SG Kyle Korver from the Jazz in exchanged for SF/SG Tracy Mcgrady & 2010 2nd rd pick(from Bulls)

Rockets lineup:

C) Luis Scola/D.Anderson/C.Hayes
    PF) AK47/J.Dorsey/B.Cook
    SF)T.Ariza/K.Korver/C.Budinger
    SG)S.Battier/J.Taylor
    PG)A.Brooks/K.Lowry

Overall Jazz Outlook:

C) M.Okur/K.Koufus/K.Fesenko
    PF)P.Millsap/T.Thomas
    SF)R.Brewer/CJ Miles
    SG) T.Mcgrady/W.Matthews
    PG) D.Williams/R.Price
    Not bad. Mcgrady on the Jazz makes them title contenders.
    "Talent wins games, but teamwork and intelligence wins championships."
    - Michael Jordan

Thanks MJ-Bulls for the picture.

Off of Houston, Washington and New Orleans, I'd like to target TMac's expiring, Scola, Butler, and/or Okafor. I really don't think using Boozer to get any of those would be required. A trade using a combination of Okur, AK, Korver and the Knicks pick should get any of those done while keeping the core of Deron and Boozer in place.

Rockets DO NOT WANT AK, he sux!

Big THX to MJ's Bulls and pheagles10 on the sig help!
    Dear T-Mac,
    I miss you.
    Love,
    The Rim

what about deng for boozer? Sloan wanted deng

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast