Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Allen Iverson's first month as a sixer

He struggled the first couple of games, but has since found a comfort zone and is playing decently well within the system.

What are your thought's on his first month back in a Sixers' Uni.

In 9 Games:
    15.7ppg 4.7apg 3.4rpg 1.0spg
    .436 FG .333 from 3. .850 FT
    33.2mpg

How is he doing and where do you see his numbers going from here.
    UP, DOWN, or SAME
    If up or down state the change.

By All star break
    UP, slightly.
    19-20ppg 6apg, 4rpg 1.8spg
    Last edited by BkOriginalOne; 01-04-2010 at 02:33 AM.

I gave up on the shtg percentage years ago but I would say

17ppg 7apg 3rpg 2spg 2tos @ 42%

why isnt this in the sixers forum? does it really concern all of the NBA?

I think he will get around 17 and 6.

Many people on this site thought he would average 25-30 PPG

i would have to say UP to atleast 18 ppg and 6 apg. the most important thing is the sixers are winning more with AI. 4-5 with AI. 2 of the losses were close. but for the sixers to really win alot. AI needs to SHOOT! take away willie green's shots! 11 shots per game isnt AI like...
    NBA SIM LEAGUE GM

Los Angeles Lakers
    1995-1996: 51-31
    1996-1997: 51-31

Hes playing great ball, hes better than Monta Ellis.

Quote Originally Posted by RaptorizedKevin View Post
    why isnt this in the sixers forum? does it really concern all of the NBA?
    Yes it concerns the rest of the NBA because he's a HOF'er who went through a rough stretch, and now he is at a place he calls home and NBA fans like ourselves, and other players should appreciate that and be grateful he's happy.

Anyway, I would have to agree with kblo247's numbers
    Quote Originally Posted by JordansBulls View Post
    Hell no, he (Durant) is too humble of a player and I only like humble players.
    Quote Originally Posted by b@llhog24 View Post
    He lost with HCA, while having 5 time champion Derek Fisher coming off the bench!
    PWND!

not to mention the sixers are 4-5 with him, (way better winning % than without him). currently 3-1 in their last 4 all on the road against western conference teams.

most of the people in the sixers forum want us to tank but he has proven that he can change his game. He also has the 2nd highest +/- on the team in the games he has played.

he has been nothing but a good thing for this team, but he may be taking us further away from the lottery. whatever though, i love seeing him in a sixers uni again.

he rarely iso's anymore and lets the offense come to him. he's doing nothing wrong, too bad the sixers are irrelevant and no one will take notice that the guy has changed and hasnt caused a fuss.

way to go a.i

I knew if he had a chance he'd play decent. He would have been a great pickup by the Heat, but they obviously failed in that aspect.

HEAT
    Spurs
    Marlins
    Dolphins
    Eagles
    Gators

Quote Originally Posted by Gators123 View Post
    I think he will get around 17 and 6.

Many people on this site thought he would average 25-30 PPG
    i thought he would to. mostly because i thought he would have tried to average 30 by any means necassary. cuz he has proven that before.

Quote Originally Posted by Chronz View Post
    Hes playing great ball, hes better than Monta Ellis.
    FAIL

yea A.I. s been decent, but there are slim chances of making the playoffs unless some players drasticly step up on their team...

He's there because Philly is more interested in selling tickets than winning. They have every reason to try and make him work and to cater to his every need. Lou Williams is much better. They've currently won a few more than they've lost but let's wait and take a look after the season. I have a feeling this is as good as it's going to get.

Quote Originally Posted by EdGein812 View Post
    He's there because Philly is more interested in selling tickets than winning. They have every reason to try and make him work and to cater to his every need. Lou Williams is much better. They've currently won a few more than they've lost but let's wait and take a look after the season. I have a feeling this is as good as it's going to get.
    watch some sixers games, he really has changed.

so many people base what they think of a.i now on his past perceptions but he has been nothing but a positive for this team.

And for your information Lou and A.I have been starting together and both have been putting up pretty good numbers along with a higher winning percentage than without A.I

of course i dont expect u to watch such a terrible team, but if u did you would see that he is letting the offense come to him and is really fitting in.

his minutes are lower than theyve ever been and he is playing very efficiently.

to say he's the "same old a.i" is just ignorant at this point unless you've actually been watching the games, which i know u havent.

he HAS changed.

Philly is only 4 games outta 8th place... they can do it...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast