Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Scott Niedermayer?

Anyone think in the second half of the season,if the Ducks remain out of the playoffs,would Scott Niedermayer welcome a return to NJ for another Cup run with us?....now we have brother Rob in the fold,and Jacque Lemaire was his coach in his first championship with NJ...only a thought,but I think either way,another experienced Dman is needed for us to be serious contenders anyway,then why not be Scott,who also is on a 1 year deal,so his cap number would not affect us at all!..thoughts?

yes i agree we really needed another dman i wouldnt mind scotty back but to be honest he wouldnt be my first choice if their is a couple other dman who could possibly be traded just because i watched a couple of games he just look likes he starting to finally get old but maybe a trade back home would boost him up for 1 more season

Quote Originally Posted by Freekshow187187 View Post
    yes i agree we really needed another dman i wouldnt mind scotty back but to be honest he wouldnt be my first choice if their is a couple other dman who could possibly be traded just because i watched a couple of games he just look likes he starting to finally get old but maybe a trade back home would boost him up for 1 more season
    Johnny Oduya for Nieds straight up.

^^^^no way i love oduya

kinda off topic...but the neidermeyer talk makes me think of it...did you guys see the sick lineup that team canada has for the olympics!?! unbelievable dream team...they have marty, fleurry and luongo in net, neidermeyer and pronger at defense...nash, crosby, getzlaf, toews, thorton and so on and so on at offense...it was floored by the talent that they are playing...if they don't sweep every game it will be amazing...what a dream team...if you have a few minutes look at this friggin' lineup...
    Last edited by Jersey Mike; 12-31-2009 at 02:59 AM.

^ Yes Jersey Mike they are pretty stacked its ridiculous, hopefully they crack under all that Canadian pressure so the US has some room for an upset or two.

And whats there to love about Oduya? We gave him pretty good money this past offseason and for what? Andy Greene is doing Oduya's job BETTER then him for less money he's not physical and he hasn't scored much whats the point if we have Greene?

And btw Greene already has 22 points in I think 34 games, which is almost more then Oduya had the past two years and in almost a third of the games...

Quote Originally Posted by DevsYanksJets View Post
    Johnny Oduya for Nieds straight up.
    if this could happen be the greatest trade ever for me personally cause i never liked oduya....probaly heard me say that ooo about 20 times now

Quote Originally Posted by Freekshow187187 View Post
    if this could happen be the greatest trade ever for me personally cause i never liked oduya....probaly heard me say that ooo about 20 times now
    Honestly even if the Ducks make the playoffs I don't think they are in a position to make a run and actually go anywhere. They got there cup and it was at the cost of the future of the team its time for them to rebuild. Oduya's a pretty good YOUNG defenseman who is signed for the next few years. Neidermeyer is winding down in possibly his last or one of his last seasons with a big cap hit and he's doing nothing on the ducks right now but wasting his time. It would be the classy thing for the Ducks to do (rather then being spiteful with that he's gonna retire a duck bulls***) because I can't imagine Scott doesn't wanna come back to N.J especially with Rob on a cup run.

Maybe a late late pick to sweeten the deal for the ducks but it makes pretty good sense to me. There is no reason for Scott to retire a duck. Send him where he wants to go

Please trade Odouchebag. Every time I watch this guy, especially against Pittsburgh, he seems to be losing the puck. He's NEVER physical. He's got 1 goal and 0 assists this season, after 40 games. C'mon, even Colin White has more points than him. Sure Niedermayer is -13 in +/-, but Anaheim's goaltending is atrocious this year. If Niedermayer came to NJ that would change. I laways loved Niedermayer and totallyt flipped out when he left NJ. I would love to see Niedermayer return, and if NJ could get rid of Oduya in the deal, all the better. I can't stand Oduya. He's friggin' worthless.

neidermayer is way past you guys and he wouldnt leave his team because he is loved by all in anaheim. did u see his fans fight over his stick??

Quote Originally Posted by gabby10 View Post
    neidermayer is way past you guys and he wouldnt leave his team because he is loved by all in anaheim. did u see his fans fight over his stick??
    Neidermayer would come to Jersey if he could believe me. He is loved by all in New Jersey where he was drafted and won 3 cups with us. Not to mention his brother plays for us. And the fans fighting over his stick wasn't love it was a complete and total lack of class.

Quote Originally Posted by DevsYanksJets View Post
    Neidermayer would come to Jersey if he could believe me. He is loved by all in New Jersey where he was drafted and won 3 cups with us. Not to mention his brother plays for us. And the fans fighting over his stick wasn't love it was a complete and total lack of class.
    hahaha...you are arguing with a puppet avatar...hahaha...he's probably like 10!

http://twitter.com/DarrenDreger

Says Devils called asking about Scott Niedermayer but he isn't available. Guess we will never see Scotty in a Devils uniform again except on replays of the good old days........ :cry:

"Devils inquire about Scott Niedermayer's availability. He's not."

"The Devils called asking about Niedermayer, along with a bunch of other teams. Ducks aren't sellers."

i wish we would see scotty back that would be awesome

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast