Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

If I am a team in the East or the Lakers...

I am PRAYING that Washington doesn't end up trading Antawn Jamison to Cleveland. Jamison is the perfect fit for this Cleveland team. Not only is he a stretch PF but if you leave him alone in the paint he can create his own shot. Right now the teams that play Cleveland completely ignore JJ Hickson, Anderson Varejao, or anyone else that Cleveland has at PF.

Not only is Jamison talented but he is a rare person that is talented AND a perfect fit for Cleveland's team. He is a PF version of Mo Williams and we all see how much Mo has helped since arriving to Cleveland. Plus he is a smart player and true professional so he should learn Mike Brown's rotation-based defensive scheme quickly. He isn't an elite defender, but I believe he has enough intelligence to be a decent defender within Cleveland's system.

If Cleveland adds Jamison to their team, I don't see anyone stopping them.

AgrÃ*nio, Aitolia Kai Akarnania, Greece, Greece
    Wash wont trade him

If they somehow get Antawn (doubt it) they'd become the somewhat clear favorites in the East IMO. He's exactly what they need.
    PSD'S RESIDENT BERNIE BROTHER

Actually, Jamison would make life easier for the Celtics, Mavs, and Lakers if he plays PF because Odom, KG, and Lewis can defend him and take boards for him. Now the catch 22 is that Shaq will play better with him.

You also have to take Mike Brown's schemes into account when you think about how he would be integrated as talent alone doesn't result in a good fit.

He would be a fantastic fit, but you've gotta look at how the Cavs are playing at the moment... Winning 10 of our last 11 against some good teams like the Blazers, Suns, Lakers, Rockets and Hawks.

Teams sag off Varejao and ignore him on offense and they get punished by his great off the ball movement and connection he has with Mo and LeBron. He is one of the main reasons we're 25-8 right now and bringing in Jamison would see his minutes decrease substantially.

Good fit for the team, yes, but there's always a possibility of ruining the teams chemistry.
    Taylor Gang Or Teabag A Mouse Trap
    Courtesy of NYtilIdie

Mike brown sucks, doesnt matter who you add to the cavs. He will still only run iso's for james because thats all he knows how to do.

Imagine if Cleveland gets Jamison and Orlando gets Boozer.....

Yankess' would beat em. End of story.

[QUOTE=RaysFan;11831993] He is a PF version of Mo Williams and we all see how much Mo has helped since arriving to Cleveland.

PF version? how is he related to Mo Williams?

anyways it wouldnt happen but just saying that if it did, he would be one of the best possible pickups the Cavs could ever make and would be perfect for that team, you're right

Man, imagine if the Raptors got Camby and Baron Davis for Calderon and Bargnani, they would be a lot better...

Not really. They would lose length because they would have to trade Big Z to get him. I think they are better off keeping Big Z. A Jamison trade would not scare me at all. It makes them a lot smaller defensively. Their length is what bothers me about them. I think they have enough shooting. Hey if they do it, good for them, but I won't anoint them the champions if they do get him.

Quote Originally Posted by heyman321 View Post
    Man, imagine if the Raptors got Camby and Baron Davis for Calderon and Bargnani, they would be a lot better...

Imagine if Dallas got LeBron James, Kobe Bryant, and Dwight Howard for Erick Dampier, Josh Howard, Shawn Marion, Jason Terry, Drew Gooden and Matt Carroll, they would be a lot better...

way to ruin the thread

Quote Originally Posted by theuuord View Post
    Imagine if Cleveland gets Jamison and Orlando gets Boozer.....
    that would be an amazing series
    Jameer V. Mo
    Vince V. Parker
    Shard V. LBJ
    Booz V. Jamison
    Dwight V. Shaq

i think magic may match up better but if Lebron gets hot, anything can happen

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast