Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Who Will be a Respectable Franchise First: The Clippers or the Knicks?

I have to go with the Clippers. They have a solid young core, above average big men, and a (former) all star PG. Once they get Griffin back they should be playoff bound. Even if they don't make it they'll add another nice pick and have plenty of trade bait to make deals. I just wish they would fire Mike!

I can't say the Knicks because first off Im not a believer in the 2010 pipedream. They also have solid young players but a coach who refuses to let them develop. They don't have their draft pick next year which is a pretty big damn deal. I also wish they would fire Mike!

edit*

my bad, I forgot to poll this.

AgrÃ*nio, Aitolia Kai Akarnania, Greece, Greece
    Knicks. I think they'll make a big splash this comming summer

Clippers have Griffin but Knicks have a ton of cap space in 2010 and 2011. I'll go with my Knicks due to free agency.

I think Knicks. They have ownership that has won and knows how to win. The owners of the clippers have no clue how to do anything. It's unfortunate, because the players the Clippers have could win this year, just not as a team.

Quote Originally Posted by Tony_Starks View Post
    I can't say the Knicks because first off Im not a believer in the 2010 pipedream.
    I disagree, I believe LBJ and/or one other superstar is already a lock to play in the Garden. So that's where I say the Knicks.

Plus the Clippers are cursed.
    Celts.Pats.Sox.A's.Ajax.Netherlands Soccer Team.

Quote Originally Posted by Strumpy View Post
    I disagree, I believe LBJ and/or one other superstar is already a lock to play in the Garden. So that's where I say the Knicks.

A lock? Those a very strong words my friend. I say one allstar, one good player is more realistic. Like Amare and Rudy Gaye or something like that.

I like the Clippers as well, they have a young team and are slowly starting to put the pieces together.

Quote Originally Posted by Quikdraw View Post
    I like the Clippers as well, they have a young team and are slowly starting to put the pieces together.

The biggest problem with the Clipps is Dunleavy. They need to just move him to GM and get him off the bench already. With a good coach there's no reason they shouldn't be at least the 5th best team in the west. On paper they're stacked.

Quote Originally Posted by Tony_Starks View Post
    A lock? Those a very strong words my friend. I say one allstar, one good player is more realistic. Like Amare and Rudy Gaye or something like that.
    If you actually believe that then that means they will be much better this time next year, but you also call it a 2010 pipedream... which one is it?

The Knicks are going to look considerably different next year with one or two all-stars! Plus the Knicks are in the East!

Quote Originally Posted by Giaps View Post
    If you actually believe that then that means they will be much better this time next year, but you also call it a 2010 pipedream... which one is it?
    Exactly! No matter what the Knicks will be a problem next year!

Quote Originally Posted by Strumpy View Post

How is it a lock? You are delusional because the Knicks have no enticing pieces to make stars want to come and play there.

i am waiting for the day when the Clippers take over the city of LA! Love the Knicks, they will be fine next year..with all that money and with no Isiah Thomas i hope they make the right decisions!

Quote Originally Posted by Cubsfan365 View Post
    How is it a lock? You are delusional because the Knicks have no enticing pieces to make stars want to come and play there.
    John Hollinger: Danilo Gallinari on the Cavaliers would make it the best team in the league.
    No acting here!

Quote Originally Posted by madiaz3 View Post
    John Hollinger: Danilo Gallinari on the Cavaliers would make it the best team in the league.
    Cool. One guy's opinion doesn't mean you are correct, and that statement is ludicrous. They would not be the best team with Gallinari. He is not that big of an impact player at all. Out of all the destinations for FA's to consider that actually have the cap space to add a superstar, the Knicks have by far the least intriguing group and it's not even close. The Nets have Lopez, Harris, and Douglas Roberts. The Bulls have Rose, Deng, and Noah. The Thunder have Westbrook, Durant, Green, Harden. If Wade stays in Miami, it would entice other stars to come there over NY. Knicks fans just have their expectations so high right now and they will probably be disappointed.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast