Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

What are the chances of New York getting nobody?

I see Lebron staying in Cleveland, and Wade will stay in Miami. Kobe will most likely stay in L.A. Bosh will most likely leave Toronto, and either go to Miami or Chicago. Amare will probably resign with the Suns, but if he does leave I think it will be to either Miami or Chicago, depending on what Bosh does. Now this is just my personal opinion and I have been wrong before. What do you think?

lol, I've thought about that too. That would suck for the Knicks and their fans would probably go crazy.

-Props to www.wileyrobertson.com-

-RIP Nicholas James Adenhart-
    -Los Angeles Angels of Anaheim-

Blog: http://thrill21.wordpress.com/

Twitter: http://twitter.com/#!/Thrill21

You only name a handful of players , there are still other impact FA's that could land in NY. Besides, what makes you so sure he will stay in Cleveland ? He doesn't exactly have a loyal history.

good enough were it has to be contemplated as a realistic possibility.but i dont think they will go away completely empty handed(just maybe not with the guy they want)

Quote Originally Posted by mudvayne387 View Post
    You only name a handful of players , there are still other impact FA's that could land in NY. Besides, what makes you so sure he will stay in Cleveland ? He doesn't exactly have a loyal history.
    Because it's not a contender team.

They will throw money at JoeJohnson if they miss everyone else.

LeBron coming to New York is 1/3 imo
    If he sees a future in us and wants to take the NY challenge then cool. But he has to want to come here.

Wade is staying in Miami. The only other team I see him going too is Chicago but I think he would rather stay in Miami as the man and try to lure someone instead of making the transition to another team.

Chris Bosh is going to leave Toronto only if he doesn't get a Max contract from Miami(Wade) or NY. I don't see the Nets giving Bosh an offer for some reason, I think he'd like to go to Houston or maybe even Dallas in a S/T/

Joe Johnson has it good in Atlanta but NY could pretty much give him everything else he wants. 50/50, no chance he comes if Atlanta goes far in the playoffs though.

Ton of FA's but those are the big 4.
    Others I would like are Amar'e and Dirk but their future looks like they are staying in Phoenix/Dallas.

Going to be an interesting 2010 FA

They will only get Rudy gay and I will laugh my *** off
    Leave me alone

slim to none. If and when NY misses out on LeBron (I am guessing they will, so don't jump me), they will panic and throw a ton of money at Bosh.

If you want the ultimate, you've got to be willing to pay the ultimate price. It's not tragic to die doing what you love.

What the **** is wrong with you bastards.

Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye15 View Post
    slim to none. If and when NY misses out on LeBron (I am guessing they will, so don't jump me), they will panic and throw a ton of money at Bosh.
    Why waste money on bosh when popeye jones will be out of jail?
    Leave me alone

They'll get someone, and honestly if they don't its win-win for the Knicks. Donnie Walsh has actually made it so that the knicks have money to spend in the future. If Cleveland doesn't make the finals this year, I see Lebron bolting, 65% chance he goes to the Knicks. Wade will likely stay, slim chance he goes to the Bulls. But I think the Wild Card is Bosh or Amare. I think New York will try and sign Bron and one of those two, to solidfy their franchise for the next decade. Plus cause my beloved knicks suck, they'll probably get a good player in the draft too. Either way, even if they don't get Bron, the Knicks actually have money to spend in the future for the first time in a decade. Could you imagine if this team somehow won the lottery and got John Wall too...

Wall
    Chandler
    Bron
    Bosh
    Me... who cares

that team would be a dynasty.

Quote Originally Posted by shep33 View Post
    They'll get someone, and honestly if they don't its win-win for the Knicks. Donnie Walsh has actually made it so that the knicks have money to spend in the future. If Cleveland doesn't make the finals this year, I see Lebron bolting, 65% chance he goes to the Knicks. Wade will likely stay, slim chance he goes to the Bulls. But I think the Wild Card is Bosh or Amare. I think New York will try and sign Bron and one of those two, to solidfy their franchise for the next decade. Plus cause my beloved knicks suck, they'll probably get a good player in the draft too. Either way, even if they don't get Bron, the Knicks actually have money to spend in the future for the first time in a decade. Could you imagine if this team somehow won the lottery and got John Wall too...

Wall
    Chandler
    Bron
    Bosh
    Me... who cares

jazz have their draft pick,not you.thought all nyers knew this...

Wall
    Chandler
    Bron
    Bosh
    Me... who cares

When will Knicks fans get it into their heads they don't have enough money for two max contracts... If a miracle happens and they somehow manage to get rid of Eddy Curry and Jared Jeffries for expirings (something tells me this won't happen...) then yes, but for otherwise NO.

As the OP said and i've said before I can see LeBron and Wade staying put and Bosh going to Miami or Chicago. Amar'e is the most likely out of the top free agents to go to New York because of the system and D'Antoni, but even that looks unlikely.

In all honesty I can see them settling on maybe Carlos Boozer, Joe Johnson or Rudy Gay. Sorry Knicks fans.
    Taylor Gang Or Teabag A Mouse Trap
    Courtesy of NYtilIdie

Wall
    Chandler
    Bron
    Bosh
    Me... who cares

An educated Knick fan.

Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast