Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Here is my take on where Lebron is going next year....

Lebron has kept his decision on what to do on silent. Good move by Lebron to focus on this NBA season. However, I do think that he is seriously entertaining the notion of going to another team if he does not win a championship with the Cavs this year, lets be honest, its the only reason why the Cavs brought in Shaq.

So here is my take, Lebron has openly praised a kid in college that many believe is hands down the best player in the nation. This kid is coming out of college this year no doubt and he is only a freshman. The kid name John Wall. I do believe that Lebron wants to play with John Wall and what a dynamic duo they would make, which would instantly catapult whatever team that gets lucky enough to draft John Wall, as they will also get Lebron James via Free Agency.

Bash away!
    Last edited by LosLakersss; 12-12-2009 at 03:15 PM.

Another thing to consider...the Nets which many believe is a prime location to where Lebron is headed, is seriously tanking games.

So, Nets draft John Wall, get rid of Harris and the likes, and sign's Lebron James.

Hopefully if the Bulls keep on playing poorly then we can win the lottery again! Rose-Wall-James

What if the Jazz get John Wall ? Lebron to Utah ?

Charlotte, to play under Jordan and Brown

lol jk, wishful thinking

Sooooo.....Philly gets John Wall and then gets Lebron....

ray:

LET'S .... GO .... FLYERS!!

if the nets get wall and lebron,then wow. detroit needs to get harris lol

here's my take on your take...

Minny have a good chance to get Wall as well.

Quote Originally Posted by daleja424 View Post
    +300

Houston is his destination with yao back and them trading mcgrady this year for picks the rockets with their already good team will only be better. Look at what houston is doing with no stars playing what superstar wouldn't want that supporting cast come free agency time?

Quote Originally Posted by daleja424 View Post

AgrÃ*nio, Aitolia Kai Akarnania, Greece, Greece
    Quote Originally Posted by LosLakersss View Post
    Lebron has kept his decision on what to do on silent. Good move by Lebron to focus on this NBA season. However, I do think that he is seriously entertaining the notion of going to another team if he does not win a championship with the Cavs this year, lets be honest, its the only reason why the Cavs brought in Shaq.

So here is my take, Lebron has openly praised a kid in college that many believe is hands down the best player in the nation. This kid is coming out of college this year no doubt and he is only a freshman. The kid name John Wall. I do believe that Lebron wants to play with John Wall and what a dynamic duo they would make, which would instantly catapult whatever team that gets lucky enough to draft John Wall, as they will also get Lebron James via Free Agency.

Bash away!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fEkWH...eature=related

If the Nets got the first pick they would draft Wall and put him next to Harris in the back court. He can easily make the transition to the 2 spot and the Nets would have the most exciting back court in the league.
    Taylor Gang Or Teabag A Mouse Trap
    Courtesy of NYtilIdie

Quote Originally Posted by asandhu23 View Post
    +300
    + 65748

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast