Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

View Poll Results: Should Ocho Stop with the Antics?

Voters
13. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

1 7.69%
  • No

12 92.31%

Does Ocho Need To Stop His Antics?

We all love Chad OchoCinco and the persona that he is and the personality he brings to this Bengals teams. But for the past month or so on NFL Today I have heard Shannon Sharpe say numerous times that Ocho should stop fooling around and be the star receiver that he is. I really respect Sharpe's opinion, so I have been wondering about this as well.

So my question to my fellow Bengals fans is this, should Chad stop with the antics?

Kinsm is offline Kick'em when they're down
    Shannon Sharpe? Pot calling the Kettle black?

Absolutely not.
    Prior to 11/1/19: if you were on my ignore list, I was sticking to ignoring you thanks to great advise.
    From 11/1/19 on: I will no longer be responding to comments back to people on my ignore list.
    _____

Think long and hard about why you respond to nonsense. Please!

that's what makes him diffrent i love Chad because he isn't affraid to be himself. Doesn't he give the same amount to charity that the NFL fines him for anyways. I think Chad is one of the best people in the NFL. He never gets in trouble, he is one of the best at his position and he entertains the fans.

"A friend in need is a friend to avoid"

No. Chad makes the game fun. I like that . He still is able to play the game too.
    Beep Boop

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news;_yl...v=ap&type=lgns

Greatest thing I read in that article "Come on now. What are you going to suspend me for? Having fun? I’m not that bad,” he said. “‘Breaking news: Chad Ochocinco suspended for too many celebrations.’ How would that sound? I’m not hurting anybody. I’m very respectful with everybody I play against.”
    Beep Boop

too bad chad didnt dress up as godell in halloween and have no fun league written on the shirt or something that would be funny. Do you think he'll get fined for mocking the commish? or even so next week he puts on the custom and u think he'll get a fine and how much?

Quote Originally Posted by La11 View Post
    too bad chad didnt dress up as godell in halloween and have no fun league written on the shirt or something that would be funny. Do you think he'll get fined for mocking the commish? or even so next week he puts on the custom and u think he'll get a fine and how much?
    Haha that would be freaking hilarious, but Goodell might cry and suspend him.

I'm in agreement with you guys, as long as he just gets fined and NOT suspended, I don't mind.

it's his money. he can do with as he pleases. as long as it's not detremental to the team that is, aka, penalties for too much celebrating that push back our kicker.

Stop them no... maybe tone them down a little at times, like heading into the playoffs, maybe....

In my opinion anyways.

Kinsm is offline Kick'em when they're down
    Boomer was all over CJ today.