Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 18 12311 ... LastLast

How are the suns 8-1 .

Looking at this team they only have 3 good players and thats it , amare , nash and jrich and then the roster aint that deep after that . maybe its the way nash has been playing but imo this team is still is not a top 5 team in the west , your thoughts .
    Last edited by lakersfan211; 11-12-2009 at 04:57 AM.

They are just a good regular season team imo. Teams don't have the chance to really plan for their run and gun style since you have to play so many different opponents and styles every week. Once a team is forced to do their scouting and prepare Phoenix will be done.

I like the Suns but they are not built for the playoffs.

i agree , i think they will make the playoffs but i think they will be one and done .

Nash seems to be rejuvenated this season. That is a huge part of it. The success of the team is going to rely on Nash/Amare more than anything else, I think. I hope they are working on developing Nash's backup,though.
    Right now, they are a top 5 team in the West. They've been playing spectacular basketball.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I have to say, though I don't believe the Suns style will lead to playoff success, they have their offense is powerful enough to create an upset ala Golden State vs. Dallas. It would be a shock if they took out the Lakers, or even Spurs, but possible - though I doubt it.

Their role players are playing unbelievably well. Channing Frye and Grant Hill are playing especially well right now. That is a huge contributing factor.
    Blogging: Never before have so many people with so little to say said so much to so few.

In Channing Frye's previous 4 years in the league he made a combined 20 3-pointers. This year alone he has made 25 3's.

you have to start believing that last year was an aberration and not the end of an era,as some where saying(not myself included).but due to implementing a system that is the opposite of what they are use to(for the first half of the year),and the second half having to do with their 2nd best player going down.

much has to do with nash and role players.seriously he must have made a deal with the devil so that he never declines as players are suppose to as they get older
    Last edited by abe_froman; 11-12-2009 at 05:16 AM.

Suns can easily win a 1st round series against Hornets, Rockets, Mavs... If they end up seed 3-6 they can get to te second round... It's all about who they play that decides how far they might get... I'd like to see the Spurs... They owe em one, lol

Quote Originally Posted by YouMadSon? View Post
    In Channing Frye's previous 4 years in the league he made a combined 20 3-pointers. This year alone he has made 25 3's.
    He developed consistent 3-point range prior to last season, but couldn't crack the playing rotation in Portland.
    Blogging: Never before have so many people with so little to say said so much to so few.

yeah the suns arent very good but they have nash and amare....j rich is a bonus
    i find it hard to believe that a team with dudley and amundson can be 8-1
    i think its amazing....
    but dudley made a couple 3s earlier and i was amazed at that...
    they will probably come back down to earth any day now

Quote Originally Posted by lakersfan211 View Post
    Looking at this team they only have 3 good players and thats it , amare , nash and jrich and then the roster aint that deep after that . maybe its the way nash has been playing but imo this team is still is not a top 5 team in the west , your thoughts .
    Steve Nash.
    Quote Originally Posted by 2shady4u View Post
    DerekRE 3 just get the **** out. i mean no one takes you seriously and i bet im the only one with enough balls in my shorts to tell you to **** off. you're not a good poster. go **** yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by ElMarroAfamado View Post
    yeah the suns arent very good but they have nash and amare....j rich is a bonus
    i find it hard to believe that a team with dudley and amundson can be 8-1
    i think its amazing....
    but dudley made a couple 3s earlier and i was amazed at that...
    they will probably come back down to earth any day now
    Dudley is better than you think. He's a glue guy that I'd love to have on my team.
    Quote Originally Posted by 2shady4u View Post
    DerekRE 3 just get the **** out. i mean no one takes you seriously and i bet im the only one with enough balls in my shorts to tell you to **** off. you're not a good poster. go **** yourself.

they're fools gold.

they're good, but not no. 1 team in the West good.
    (lol watch them beat the Lakers to really get this thread bumping)

nash is gonna get his 3rd mvp lol

Quote Originally Posted by NYK_kidd77 View Post
    Lol how can you guys hate the knicks thats like going to the special olympics and booing.

Page 1 of 18 12311 ... LastLast