Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    i am not sure if you know but your only allowed 82 games per position. i notice some people are blowing their games.

i noticed that some players position eligibilty are changing on yahoo. Fro example Dujuan Blair was SF/PF but now is SF/PF/C. Also Anthony Randolph (who i got in a trade and i am happy about it ) was listed as PF but now is PF/C. Does anybody know why yahoo does this and the reasoning?

Quote Originally Posted by Gibby View Post
    i noticed that some players position eligibilty are changing on yahoo. Fro example Dujuan Blair was SF/PF but now is SF/PF/C. Also Anthony Randolph (who i got in a trade and i am happy about it ) was listed as PF but now is PF/C. Does anybody know why yahoo does this and the reasoning?
    If Nelson gives him consistent playing time, I'll end up regretting the deal, but nothing risked nothing gained . He certainly fills out the stat sheet in many categories when he does get opportunities.

I'm excited to have Flynn for the second half of the his rookie campaign.

i am not sure if you know but your only allowed 82 games per position. i notice some people are blowing their games.
    I noticed that a while ago too.

I made a post in the league so people won't complain later when they realize that they won't have any games left and drop like a rock in the standings the last couple weeks of the season.

i willing to trade johnny flynn if youre interested. I am looking for help in the BLK category.

Edit: i like strategy giving up on TO and focusing on other stats.
    Well I found myself with many ball dominating players that yield a high amount of turnovers. I was by far in last in turnovers when I made the comment and remain so. I can't get less than one point for that category . Ellis and Howard spike my turnover numbers but they help me a lot in so many other areas that it isn't worth trying to climb out of my turnover hole . So I figure accumulating more isn't such a bad thing. It is the 3pters, FT% that are hurting me.

Quote Originally Posted by markban69 View Post
    I noticed that a while ago too.

I made a post in the league so people won't complain later when they realize that they won't have any games left and drop like a rock in the standings the last couple weeks of the season.
    Thank you both for posting that btw.

I didn't think much of it, but was looking through recently and I will need to make a few adjustments in my lineups each day to avoid losing out on games.

the T-mac pick up is looking great for me.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12