Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 38 of 38 FirstFirst ... 28363738
    Quote Originally Posted by -PRIMETIME- View Post
    Witten played with broken ribs last year...
    yeah witten did play with that, but yeah i think roy is banged up and is just tryna play through it, i could tell a few times that he was favoring his ribs in this game. Him being out there period helps us and our passing game whether u guys know it or not. Im not gonna judge him till the season is done. But ROY...november and december WE NEED YOU, SO HEEL UP AND GET BACK OUT THERE!! GOOD GAME COWBOYS

MILES,ROMO,JENKINS,SENSABAUGH,WARE...MAN EEVERYBODY DID THEY JOB, EVEN CRAYTON!! GOOD JOB TO CRAYTON TOO, IM ALSO TRASH TALKIN HIM BUT HE STEPPED UP. But i always said he is a number 3 i just didnt think he is worth gettin paid like a number 2

America has voted and the DALLAS COWBOYS are STILL AMERICA'S TEAM!!

2. 10-26-2009, 01:24 AM
    Reason
    trolling

I'm not a Cowboys fan but I was watching the part of the game where Jenkins and Newman destroyed Booker and White on back to back plays. That was crazy man! I pretty much guarantee that is the hardest hits on back to back plays by CB's in history!

Quote Originally Posted by KingsFiend View Post
    Romo was down before the ball came out, that's why is was overturned. So Romo did not fumble at all.
    ANd romo did not throw a pick today.....so throwing the ball would not have been anymore riskier than running it. Probably lower risk yesterday.

I still do not like Hamlin in our secondary. He makes me livid. I really wouldn't mind us drafting a FS who actually has a shot at unseating Hamlin and us giving him his walking papers. Hamlin makes like 4.5 mill a year. Do you guys thinks he earns that? Ed Reed makes 5.9+. Worth every penny. Troy is the best in the game today though.

Run the damn ball Garrett!

@ the giants.........

I can't wait to go to the meadowlands and smack that team around. All that s*hit talkin and bad Karma they spew out is coming back to bite em in the a*ss.

- Eli. - "ow, my foot hurts."

Ill never understand why Romo plays better when our running game struggles. Check the stats. Its alsmost like he needs chaos. And someone HAS to fix the penalty problems but its been a problem ever since the Tuna left.

Quote Originally Posted by surf and turf View Post
    Ill never understand why Romo plays better when our running game struggles. Check the stats. Its alsmost like he needs chaos. And someone HAS to fix the penalty problems but its been a problem ever since the Tuna left.
    What has been Romo's best game so far as Cowboys quarterback? It would be interesting to pull up the stats and find out how he did statistically versus the running game.

Quote Originally Posted by surf and turf View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Jakeem View Post
    What has been Romo's best game so far as Cowboys quarterback? It would be interesting to pull up the stats and find out how he did statistically versus the running game.
    I actually went and did some research for you both. Mostly because I have a boaring job, and I pretty much live and breath stats. Anywho a couple of interesting things about what you were saying. And it's not quite what you thought. You said Romo plays better when the run game is down. Well I went back and looked at the box scores for every game Romo has ever started, took the games that he threw for over 300 yards and the games that he threw for under 300.

Over 300
    112 Rushing yards Per Game

Under 300
    124 Rushing yards per game

Something else interesting.

When Romo Throw for over 300 yards his TD to INT ratio is 53-15, and when he throws for under 300 yards his TD to INT ratio is 39-36

Penalties were even a problem when the Tuna face was here. This team constantly leads the league in penalties. Albeit dumb ones at that.

Run the damn ball Garrett!

Quote Originally Posted by KingsFiend View Post
    I actually went and did some research for you both. Mostly because I have a boaring job, and I pretty much live and breath stats. Anywho a couple of interesting things about what you were saying. And it's not quite what you thought. You said Romo plays better when the run game is down. Well I went back and looked at the box scores for every game Romo has ever started, took the games that he threw for over 300 yards and the games that he threw for under 300.

Over 300
    112 Rushing yards Per Game

Under 300
    124 Rushing yards per game

Something else interesting.

When Romo Throw for over 300 yards his TD to INT ratio is 53-15, and when he throws for under 300 yards his TD to INT ratio is 39-36
    So his stats are better when we rush for less yards. But its not just the stats. His throws and his swagger change when he is a factor on every play. We rushed for what around 250 against the Giants. That game should be over, end of story. We didnt pad our stats with a few big runs that turned into field goals . We dominated their offensive line inside and out. Romo should have picked them apart. This has happened a few times and I have been saying it since last year. Maybe it just me. But it seems pretty noticeable.

Quote Originally Posted by ccbarbarise View Post
    i still do not like hamlin in our secondary. He makes me livid. I really wouldn't mind us drafting a fs who actually has a shot at unseating hamlin and us giving him his walking papers. Hamlin makes like 4.5 mill a year. Do you guys thinks he earns that? Ed reed makes 5.9+. Worth every penny. Troy is the best in the game today though.
    im wit u on this, people say we should trade up and get eric berry or taylor mays but i dont think we will be able to move up. So if we stay put we still can get reshad jones fs from arkansas!! He is good guys, ball hawk and a hitter!!

America has voted and the DALLAS COWBOYS are STILL AMERICA'S TEAM!!

Quote Originally Posted by Unec View Post
    im wit u on this, people say we should trade up and get eric berry or taylor mays but i dont think we will be able to move up. So if we stay put we still can get reshad jones fs from arkansas!! He is good guys, ball hawk and a hitter!!
    I would take someone who doesn't run past the RB on every play. Hamlin looks so average right now. I like Sensabaugh at FS, I think we get a punishing hitter to light up RBs.
    SPIN THE WHEEL AND PICK YOUR POISON

Idiot Romo haters without a football clue: Superbowls are a function of team and NOT the individual. Grow a freaking brain cell!

Statistics are always worthless to a poster until they are needed to defend their position. Then they become valuable.

Props to PRIMETIME for the LOGO and Luxy312 for the quote in the sig file!

Quote Originally Posted by Unec View Post
    Do not mean to sound like a homer here but Darrell Washington from TCU should be looked at. I know he is listed at LB but watch him and you see Darren Woodson all over again.....ok that maybe wishful thinking.

Page 38 of 38 FirstFirst ... 28363738