Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Ochocinco Has iPhone APP

Chad Ochocinco has a new iPhone application that was created with the help of Bengals quarterback Jordan Palmer and breaks new ground for the media-savvy receiver. It also puts him one-up on buddy Terrell Owens—for a few weeks, anyway.

For $4.99, Ochocinco fans can follow his daily exploits in photos, videos and tweets. They can ask his advice on dating or anything else, send their own photos for posting, and track where he is each day when he’s on the road.

All Ochocinco, all the time.

“If you can’t fly here to chill with me you can with this app,” Ochocinco informed fans through a post on his Twitter account.

Palmer, the younger brother of Bengals quarterback Carson Palmer, and two of his friends formed a company that creates apps for athletes and entertainers. The Ochocinco app was months in the making, their most ambitious so far.
    http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news?slu...v=ap&type=lgns

Haha I don't have an iPhone, but for those of you who do you should for sure get this app lol. Ocho just never runs out of ways to get into the media. One of my friends has it on his, and its really cool. Its like Twitter but wayyy better I guess.

Kinsm is offline Kick'em when they're down
    How is this all that different from following him on Twitter (with the exception of having to pay for it)? Are a couple of videos worth the 5$?

Best $4.99 I ever spent... I'm a slaaaaaaaaaaave. Although I'm pretty pissed he announced earlier Friday he lowered it to $2.99 -_-. But it's good stuff. I'll see if I can post screencaps or something...
    Beep Boop

oh good he lowered it. i might get it now. i was reading that and was like "5 bucks!?! it should be free"

His Sound Bites is the best section. Oh my.
    Beep Boop

Quote Originally Posted by MystkLp View Post
    His Sound Bites is the best section. Oh my.
    Hahhaha I can only imagine that. I'm prolly gonna buy this once I get an iPhone or iTouch, which is hopefully soon.