Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

A few trades I just made....

I traded Dwayne wade and Boozer for Gerrald Wallace,Amare Stoudamire and Charlie Villanueva.I had to Drop Shaq to make room for this trade to work.I needed an upgrade from Turkoglu SF and Bynum C,I regretted takin both these guys and I think Wallace and Stoudamire are nice upgrades.I think Villanueva is going to thrive in Detroit this yr and Boozer numbers will drop due to Millsap's presence in Utah

On another team I traded Michael Redd and Kirilenko for Gilbert Areans and Marion. I think I upgraded at both positions there...

I also picked up Steph Curry and Roy Hibbert and Chris Duhon in a few fantasy's.Thoughts.....

I like the second trade.

The first trade was pretty much:

Wade Boozer Shaq
    for
    Wallace Stoudamire CharlieV

I don't really like it just because the top 3 picks (CP3, LBJ, Wade) are irreplaceable in what they do. They practically help in every single category and can carry your team each night they play.

Stoudamire is iffy. Either he can strive with Shaq gone or struggle as he will be the only threat Phoenix really has. Him and Charlie V will mostly helps in fg's, points, and fg % only. G Wallace will get you blocks and around 16 points. And I think Shaq might go under the radar. He will get at least 14 points and 8 rebounds, something near what Bynum gets.

Boozer on the other hand sucks so it's good to be able to get rid of him. Overall the team is still solid and will do fine weekly.

I read in a few polls where Stoudamire was rated hire then Wade.They said Wade was mad the heat didnt do anything in the off season to improve the team and he might mail it in next yr.Also phoenix has the best training staff in B-ball so Amare coming back from injury should be a beast this year.But ya it was hard to deal Wade lol

Wade is playing for a new contract. He will be looking to go nuts next year for that 2010 free agency money.

KNICKS 2015/2016 = REBIRTH
    Lets talk some Knicks on Twitter @knicksupdate
    Knicks Past Knicks Future

Quote Originally Posted by Yankees1115 View Post
    Wade is playing for a new contract. He will be looking to go nuts next year for that 2010 free agency money.
    Wade gettin paid no matter what....he could score 15 a game and still get the max next yr

Yeah you got raped in 1st trade...2nd trade you returned the favor

In a Heat fan league I owned Wade and traded him. Wade+Al Thornton+Ridnour for Rose+Beasley+Mayo. As a Heat fan I know what Wade can do but if you are offered a right deal, just pull the trigger. My strategy this year is to trade a star player (and garbage fillers) for lesser ones, so injury bugs won't bite my teams much. I once had a team with the first 2 rounds picks out with injuries during the (fantasy) league's playoff. That hurt.