Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Does the Tiebraker Game Count for FANATSY Baseball!!

I was down 5 points after sunday, but i just scored 9 more to take the lead.. during the minnesota-detroit game... does this count. The rules dont state anything regarding this.. the points were added, does this mean I WON!!

Most of the time, no...it will not count.

Yes, these are regular season stats.

Well, it is a regular season game, so I believe so.

Please note the Tuesday, October 6 game between the Tigers and the Twins was not a scheduled regular season game and will NOT count towards fantasy scoring.
    Yahoo League

CBS says the same. Does not count.

Props.LgnD.

ummm you def read that wrong it DOES count for cbs fantasy

The Twins and Tigers will be playing a game on Tuesday October 6th to decide who will go to the MLB playoffs. This game will count in our leagues as a regular season game for all scoring types.
    Daily leagues will be able to set a lineup for this game, while Weekly leagues will use the same lineup from the final scoring period.

CBS Fantasy week is Monday-Sunday.

Technically today would be the next week, not last week(Championship week)
    "... ever noticed how you come across somebody once in a while that you shouldn't have ****ed with? - that's me."

Quote Originally Posted by TheShock45 View Post
    ummm you def read that wrong it DOES count for cbs fantasy
    MESSAGE CENTER

The 2009 season has ended

Tiebreak Game
    The Twins and Tigers will be playing a game on Tuesday October 6th to decide who will go to the MLB playoffs. This game will not count in our leagues, as a play in game is not part of the regular season defined by our rules.
    "The MLB season runs 26 weeks from 4/5/2009 through 10/4/2009. In the event that there are any regular season tie-breaker playoff games, the statistics accumulated in such games will NOT be counted towards your overall score."

Props.LgnD.

ESPN did...not that it mattered, I had already won my league with my only Fantasy Team.

Quote Originally Posted by Havoc_Wr3aker View Post
    MESSAGE CENTER

The 2009 season has ended

Tiebreak Game
    The Twins and Tigers will be playing a game on Tuesday October 6th to decide who will go to the MLB playoffs. This game will not count in our leagues, as a play in game is not part of the regular season defined by our rules.
    "The MLB season runs 26 weeks from 4/5/2009 through 10/4/2009. In the event that there are any regular season tie-breaker playoff games, the statistics accumulated in such games will NOT be counted towards your overall score."
    well i guess this is why everyone rips cbs haha it counted in my league

seriously i love it in my league it counted and his league it said it didnt count hahaha thats awesome

Wouldn't have made a difference in either of my leagues, I won by 25+ in one and lost by 14 in the other. What really ****ed me was Gardenhire not starting Duensing on Sunday

Props.LgnD.

Quote Originally Posted by Havoc_Wr3aker View Post
    Wouldn't have made a difference in either of my leagues, I won by 25+ in one and lost by 14 in the other. What really ****ed me was Gardenhire not starting Duensing on Sunday
    hahaha i love it even more caus thats what helped me with duensing not going haha