7. Michael Redd
    6. Manu Ginobili
    5. Allen Iverson
    4. Ray Allen
    3. Vince Carter
    2. Dwyane Wade
    1. Kobe Bryant

Source: http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/blog/bal...urn=nba,192484
    Last edited by dbroncos78087; 09-29-2009 at 12:19 PM.

Redd, roy, gino and hamilton over tmac.. amazing..

He is considering Tmac a SF. Use you're heads. And Paul Pierce doesnt have to be considered...He IS a SF. Gilbert IS a point gaurd.
    ...sometimes I worry ppl on this forum dont even watch basketball.

I actually agree with the list but Id put AI ahead of Ray.

1.Kobe
    2.AI
    3.Vince/Wade

but Wade will probably be ahead of Vince when It's all over. He's had more success.

Quote Originally Posted by ThuglifeJ View Post
    He is considering Tmac a SF. Use you're heads. And Paul Pierce doesnt have to be considered...He IS a SF. Gilbert IS a point gaurd.
    ...sometimes I worry ppl on this forum dont even watch basketball.

I actually agree with the list but Id put AI ahead of Ray.

1.Kobe
    2.AI
    3.Vince/Wade

but Wade will probably be ahead of Vince when It's all over. He's had more success.
    Then I would consider Allen Iverson as a point guard then?
    Use YOUR head.
    Last edited by Toenail Clipper; 09-29-2009 at 01:25 AM.

Pierce and T-Mac are Small forwards, Joe Johnson is a good shooting guard but hasn't accomplished anything really in terms of awards etc as the other guys who've been listed (instead of Stack, but he's had a better career so far than JJ), and gilbert (besides 60 pts in that game against the lakers) has been too injury prone the last 2 yrs +

ONE LAST STAND FOR THE ZEN MASTER!

Quote Originally Posted by Toenail Clipper View Post
    Then I would consider Allen Iverson as a point guard then?
    Use YOUR head.
    no AI actually was always a SG if u really think about it. In phili, eric snow was the point guard, in denver, anthony carter was pg with iverson at sg and melo at sf, and in detroit, that was just a bad experiment with a terrible lineup consturcted by a terrible coach in michael curry.

umm what? AI might be a little guy, but he's been a SG almost his whole career. He can play point but he's considered an SG. Obvsiously this guy considers TMac a SF, and Pierce IS a SF, Gilbert (I dont know why u brought him up) IS a PG.

I don't see the problem...

Until someone can prove to me that Wade willl not do better than Kobe on the lakers that won the 3 championships and the 09 championship, then I don't understand why Kobe is no1. Why reward someone that only excels with good players? last I checked, no player in the league has ever played better with Kobe and that includes Smush and Kwame. Put Kobe on Miami 06 and I can guarantee a Dallas sweep.

1. Wade
    2. Wade
    3. A.I
    4. Kobe/T Mac (both needs talent to be effective for the team) Individually, they're as good as Wade but Wade is a better team player whichputs him above both....A.I is a legend.

Iverson is being underrated, he should have the #2 spot after Kobe, seeming as how Wade has been in the league only 6 years, Ray was nothing before two other future HOFers joined him and Carter has never done anything of grave importance in his entire career.

ADDED: Really Brandon Roy? how long has this guy been in the league? he will be great, no doubt, but the key word is still WILL
    Last edited by Raph12; 09-29-2009 at 01:54 AM.

Super Bowl LIII: Los Angeles Rams vs Jacksonville Jaguars

Quote Originally Posted by fairandbalanced View Post
    Until someone can prove to me that Wade willl not do better than Kobe on the lakers that won the 3 championships and the 09 championship, then I don't understand why Kobe is no1. Why reward someone that only excels with good players? last I checked, no player in the league has ever played better with Kobe and that includes Smush and Kwame. Put Kobe on Miami 06 and I can guarantee a Dallas sweep.

1. Wade
    2. Wade
    3. A.I
    4. Kobe/T Mac (both needs talent to be effective for the team) Individually, they're as good as Wade but Wade is a better team player whichputs him above both....A.I is a legend.

Quote Originally Posted by ko8e24 View Post
    Pierce and T-Mac are Small forwards, Joe Johnson is a good shooting guard but hasn't accomplished anything really in terms of awards etc as the other guys who've been listed (instead of Stack, but he's had a better career so far than JJ), and gilbert (besides 60 pts in that game against the lakers) has been too injury prone the last 2 yrs +
    Tmac has been has been the rockets starting SG for 4 years now.

Quote Originally Posted by rockets2 View Post
    And if you want to judge this strictly on what he's done as a SG, than he doesn't deserve to be on the list

actually, it's always been shane battier at shooting guard and t-mac at small forward. when artest went to rockets last yr (which was the exception), battier was moved to bench (cuz he also had that injury at season's start) and t-mac was moved to shooting guard while artest played small forward. with t-mac out at end of regular season and playoffs, battier was SG and artest at SF. T-Mac is originally a small forward.

You're kidding ight. battier has allways been the starting SF. on defense he may guard the primer sg's buton offense he has allwaysbeen the starting SF and majority of his minutes there

You're kidding ight. battier has allways been the starting SF. on defense he may guard the primer sg's buton offense he has allwaysbeen the starting SF and majority of his minutes there
    Tmac controlled the ball for the most part as a point-forward in Houston. Battier's role on offense is to catch-and-shoot, gee I wonder what position has that role? umm yeah I believe that is SG. Whether or not it is displayed on paper is irrelevant, point is Battier is more of a two-guard and Tmac more of a small forward.

Super Bowl LIII: Los Angeles Rams vs Jacksonville Jaguars

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast