Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Is Courtney Lee really that good?

I keep reading about the carter trade and how the magic gave up courtney lee ... but the thing is they got ryan anderson in return and he was 1 pick ahead of lee in the draft!!!

is courtney lee really that good or is he being overhyped?

I don't see what the big deal is they got carter back and they got ryan anderson whom was only 1 pick ahead of lee so it's not like they really traded their youth away.......!

i think we saw flashes of him in his rookie season with orlando, but he did have to share the rock with dwight, turk, shard and jameer last season. now, he'll have his chance to truly shine.

ONE LAST STAND FOR THE ZEN MASTER!

Quote Originally Posted by ko8e24 View Post
    i think we saw flashes of him in his rookie season with orlando, but he did have to share the rock with dwight, turk, shard and jameer last season. now, he'll have his chance to truly shine.
    This.

short answer, no he's not

nah, not really. he can shoot 3's well though. and everyone remembers the dunk.

his a rookie he should only get better
    Trill Team
    Buckwheat-jpro611-Me-haggis-cheaptrikz-shammyguy3-Ezio-Cub_StuckinSTL-HOWE do i do it-ugafan-hugepatsfan-Fly-Raps08-09 Champ-Mane-humblehotgenius

i think he's gonna break out watch and see. now he officially has the minutes and system to do w.e. he wants to do

I think he is going to be a solid player. Will no more after this season. If he has a strong work ethic and a big chip on his shoulder he should flurish. If he is mad that he got traded to the nets and lets it affect his game his stock may fall.

he is a role player on a great team, his youth allows him to improve.

Sam Bowie was picked infront of Jordan. Does that make Bowie better?

i mean he's good but some people are acting like he's gonna be a freakin star

He is a solid perimeter defender and can hit the 3 well.

Other than that he is a ?. He is sort of like Trevor Ariza, both were on a good team and shined. Now what happens when they aren't with that much talent? Do they play better or stay the same, digress?

He might hit a wall in his sophomore year.

I've always loved Courtney Lee and wanted the Bulls to draft him somehow someway. Every team needs a player like him and he's going to be a very very valuable SG. He's not an all-star but he's an extremely valuable player that does all the little things, plays good D, is smart, and can hit the 3.

Courtney Lee is the quentissential top-tier role player that is vital for a championship team, or at least he's eventually going to be. He's going to be the Bruce Bowen on the '07 Spurs championship team, or the James Posey on the '08 Celtics, or last year's Trevor Ariza.

He will be the glue guy that almost every championship team needs; the perimeter player that will play defense and hit threes consistently/make plays when needed.

So in short, yes, I think he is a pretty big deal. Ryan Anderson is a good player, but in terms of what each brings to the court, I think Courtney Lee blows Anderson out of the water.

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    Sam Bowie was picked infront of Jordan. Does that make Bowie better?
    WTF that doesnt make any sense

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast