Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 28
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    318

    Over/under the New Orleans Hornets edition.

    I seen this in a Pacers forum.

    rules are simple. answer the statement with over or under. with a brief explanation. then make a new statement that can be answered with over/under.

    I see the Hornets winning at LEAST 45 games this season so ill start it off at 45 - 37

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Linden NJ
    Posts
    25,098
    Over I think 50 is possible. A new team, and a coach that wants to keep his job.

    O/U- CP with 11.5 APG
    Seattle Seahawks- New Orleans Pelicans- Atlanta Braves- Anaheim Ducks

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Dunedin, New Zealand
    Posts
    2,974
    Over
    Beast from South Beach
    Quote Originally Posted by Jetsfreak View Post
    Mark my words! Sanchez will win MVP and there is nothing Peyton Manning, Tom Brady, or any other QB can do about it!
    Nfl-Dolphins, Nba-Hornets, Nhl-Devils, Mlb-Cardinals

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    318
    Over,
    Byron Scott is coaching for his job O/U

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Linden NJ
    Posts
    25,098
    LOL Over, he better

    West 20 PPG
    Seattle Seahawks- New Orleans Pelicans- Atlanta Braves- Anaheim Ducks

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Dunedin, New Zealand
    Posts
    2,974
    under, i see alot of players like wright and okafor takin many more baskets n lowering wests points
    Beast from South Beach
    Quote Originally Posted by Jetsfreak View Post
    Mark my words! Sanchez will win MVP and there is nothing Peyton Manning, Tom Brady, or any other QB can do about it!
    Nfl-Dolphins, Nba-Hornets, Nhl-Devils, Mlb-Cardinals

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    318
    okay here is another one, Hornets from last season are going to come back with a vengeance because of the humiliating play off series/game.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Linden NJ
    Posts
    25,098
    Over, we are healthier and have an all around pretty good squad
    Seattle Seahawks- New Orleans Pelicans- Atlanta Braves- Anaheim Ducks

  9. #9
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    North North Up Top
    Posts
    1,959
    Quote Originally Posted by iHop View Post
    okay here is another one, Hornets from last season are going to come back with a vengeance because of the humiliating play off series/game.
    Under the west is tougher
    " Not 1, Not 2, Not 3, Not 4, Not 5, Not 6....."

  10. #10
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    North North Up Top
    Posts
    1,959
    Quote Originally Posted by Mckphins View Post
    under, i see alot of players like wright and okafor takin many more baskets n lowering wests points
    agreed
    " Not 1, Not 2, Not 3, Not 4, Not 5, Not 6....."

  11. #11
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    North North Up Top
    Posts
    1,959
    Quote Originally Posted by iHop View Post
    Over,
    Byron Scott is coaching for his job O/U
    Over definitely he wants to win
    " Not 1, Not 2, Not 3, Not 4, Not 5, Not 6....."

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    318
    Quote Originally Posted by MackSnackWrap View Post
    Under the west is tougher
    What a buzz killinton

    The west did get better but not by THAT much.
    1. Mavs
    2.Spurs
    3.Portland
    4. Grizzles
    These teams are the only teams that did major moves in the west. Out of those 4 teams one of them is better than the hornets. The only teams that our better than the hornets are Lakers, Spurs, Trailblazers and Denver. That puts us 5th which is still better than we did last year.

  13. #13
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    North North Up Top
    Posts
    1,959
    Quote Originally Posted by iHop View Post
    What a buzz killinton

    The west did get better but not by THAT much.
    1. Mavs
    2.Spurs
    3.Portland
    4. Grizzles
    These teams are the only teams that did major moves in the west. Out of those 4 teams one of them is better than the hornets. The only teams that our better than the hornets are Lakers, Spurs, Trailblazers and Denver. That puts us 5th which is still better than we did last year.
    hey man dont insult me, ill fight you, your just a true homer thats what you are you just can admit the facts you homer, No will not be better than last year perioddd, they will be the same
    " Not 1, Not 2, Not 3, Not 4, Not 5, Not 6....."

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    173
    the hornets will win 51 games this year

  15. #15
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    North North Up Top
    Posts
    1,959
    nope 47
    " Not 1, Not 2, Not 3, Not 4, Not 5, Not 6....."

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •