Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Live 10 Or 2k10

Live 10 Or 2k10

To be honest im a 2k fan but nba live looks like they made some big improvement to the new game nba live 10..
    Which game do you think will be better: Nba 2k10 Or Nba Live 10??

2K10 hands down. I've given up on NBA Live. I mean 2k games look better, and play much better. NBA live use to be unreal on the Sega Genesis haha, best bball games ever. But the 2k series has just owned live over the past years. I think live has to completely start over.

NBA 2K10!!!
    Cant wait
    Seattle Seahawks- New Orleans Pelicans- Atlanta Braves- Anaheim Ducks

2k10 and not even close. I'm also playing the NBA 2k10 draft combine and they have added a lot of stuff on offense as well and this is just a draft combine.

Can't wait for the whole game!

no brainer for me. I buy NBA Live since 96 or 97 ....so NBA Live10 here I come ! (Just hope they'll put in the hardwood stuff)

I used to be a fan of nba live having chosen the 2003 to 2006 versions over 2k. but the last few years, ive switched to 2k just coz many would agree it has become the "better" game..i hope nba live would return to its past glory though and be at the top once again.

Wilmington, DE and South Philadelphia, PA
    Quote Originally Posted by lakepackyank View Post
    2k10 and not even close. I'm also playing the nba 2k10 draft combine and they have added a lot of stuff on offense as well and this is just a draft combine.

Can't wait for the whole game!
    how are u gonna say NBA LIVE is not even close when the new games havent come out let. I am a 2k fan but the the lead designer left 2k for nba live (mike wang) that means a world of difference and he should amp the post game and dribbling features plus so much more. I am going to play them both and then decide. It might be closer than most may think.

Plus i wateched kobe bryants trailer for the signature move and i liked it up until his shot release. It looked like the old nba live next gen games and that kinda turned me off. Hopefully cause it is still in the works it can be tweaked.

In a house in a Coldesac in Lake in the Hills, Il
    Ill try the NBA live demo, but if it doesnt impress me, I will remain 2k fan.

I heard that my man. Sounds like my plan too.

NBA 2k10 but live is good its just that 2k is better

Quote Originally Posted by petski View Post
    how are u gonna say NBA LIVE is not even close when the new games havent come out let. I am a 2k fan but the the lead designer left 2k for nba live (mike wang) that means a world of difference and he should amp the post game and dribbling features plus so much more. I am going to play them both and then decide. It might be closer than most may think.
    because live isnt close. they JUST added hustle plays and tip rebounding this year whereas 2k has had this since 08. and the worst part is, in their demo vids, they make it seem like its a groundbreaking addition, when really, its old technology that a former 2k designer threw into a live game that was lacking in MUCH more than this. i was a hardcore live fan from 95 to 06, and the decline really happened on the 2004 edition. there was NOTHING new from the previous year and the same thing happened for 05 with the implementation of that crappy allstar weekend. 06 was just terrible, then i stopped.

2017 is OURS!
    #WeTheNorth

I Pre-Orderd 2k10
    Be $wavy

2K has been the better series since NBA Live 05 (Carmelo was the cover star)

jsumadchat: i havent bought a bball game since 2k7, and i agree with your thoughts about live not really updating itself
    Last edited by questkat; 09-01-2009 at 09:50 AM.

2K10 all day... Yes live has made some drastic improvements but they are still light years behind 2k and the draft combine is sick pure geniuses over there can't wait til Oct. 6th

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast