11 14.29%
  • Kings

28 36.36%
  • Grizzlies

4 5.19%
  • Other

6 7.79%
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

John Wall Race... Who is the Worse Team in the League?

I know it is a little early to be thinking about this (especially since this kid has not played a College game). But I have seen John Wall play and just judging off of sheer talent I think that he is going to be the next big thing to hit the NBA by storm. With that being said what team do you think will be in the #1 position (worse record in the NBA) in the John Wall race? Here are some teams that enter my mind when I think of this question.

watch the Wolves get the #1, for the first time ever, in a year where PG is the obvious pick. It would be fitting for them, after taking 2 PG's this year

If you want the ultimate, you've got to be willing to pay the ultimate price. It's not tragic to die doing what you love.

i want the nets to get him but what the nets always do is miss the playoffs by 2 teams and miss a pick by 2 teams

"The Future"

if Redd or big Al go down, could well be them. If they stay healthy Nets/Kings most likely. I'm hoping the Knicks pick gets us 2nd pick

the bucks for sure

^^ its chris bosh! go raptors!

I think that it will either be the Kings or the Timberwolves. But I woiuld have to give the advantage to the Kings just because I feel that they are going to have a hard time meshing this year and there is going to be a struggle of go-to man power between evans and martin... By the way they need to play Donte Green more

Its funny because all of those teams have just drafted a PG (or 2 - Minnesota) high in the draft. Although I dont see this happening I think Memphis would be the best team to get him. Him and Conley would be a good PG pairing. Nevertheless, the Knicks,Bucks or Kings will be the worst in the lead bearing injuries.

The Knicks definitely shouldn't be in this discussion because we will be decent this year...but if you want to keep them in the pole you should change the option to Utah (from NY) because they own our 2010 pick unprotected.
    https://thumbor.forbes.com/thumbor/960x0/https%3A%2F%2Fspecials-images.forbesimg.com%2Fdam%2Fimageserve%2Fb92ddcbe  4ca443338ded010cb573e550%2F960x0.jpg%3Ffit%3Dscale

NYK
    NYY
    STJ
    BIG D
    NYR
    JUVE

If we have the worst record this year, that would suck, cuz our 2010 pick goes to Utah.

Thanks Isiah.

I hope its the Knicks so they finally win the lotto, but dont get the pick.

And JimmyBoy and the Jazz get the pick,

But then trade it to Toronto since they have Deron

"If beer has never touched your lips, if you never dropped the mitts or packed a lip, you are not a hockey player, and if you are, chances are your not a very good one"

Toddy Bertuzzi

Could be nice on the Kings after they realize Tyreke is a 2.

Bucks,Knicks or Kings

Quote Originally Posted by jimbobjarree View Post
    if Redd or big Al go down, could well be them. If they stay healthy Nets/Kings most likely. I'm hoping the Knicks pick gets us 2nd pick
    Thank you for mentioning that because i forgot all about the Knicks giving up their draft pick... That would really suck for them if they get a top pick and have to give it up to Utah

If the Knicks don't bag it all year, it will be the Kings.
    Ask me about my balls ...

Here

It will be the bucks they traded or didn't resign any of there good players with the exception of Redd.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast