Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Possible deal with Portland?

Joel Przybilla,Rudy Fernández, Miles

for

Gerald Wallace and Nazr Mohammed?

This deal has been thrown around by some Blazers fans. I have been saying all along trade G-Force under no circumstance but we would get a good rising star in Rudy and a serviceable Big man to slide Okafor to his natural 4 pos.

Thoughts?

3x WWEWHC / 2015 Royal Rumble Match Winner / 1X WWE Tag Team Champion / 2014 WWE Superstar of The Year

Terrible deal, hell no.

don't think it's that terrible but I wouldn't do it. Fernandez is solid. Throw in Batum or Outlaw (starter at sf) and I'd be more interested.

Okafor's natural position is c, not pf.
    Quote Originally Posted by clutchski View Post
    I don't mean to be offending or anything, but if Lebron goes the the Bobcats, I'll eat my own poop.

blazerman

You totally make that one up, Miles hasnt played for Portland in a couple of yrs and his 9million dollar salary is still on the books but untradeable. Joel Przybilla would not be included in any deal.

Maybe a Bayless, Outlaw or Webster and picks or something but none of the above. Wallace is good but he's valuable to you guys and that would make a trade that would work for both teams difficult.

Pretty bad deal for the 'cats

Quote Originally Posted by blazerman View Post
    You totally make that one up, Miles hasnt played for Portland in a couple of yrs and his 9million dollar salary is still on the books but untradeable. Joel Przybilla would not be included in any deal.

Maybe a Bayless, Outlaw or Webster and picks or something but none of the above. Wallace is good but he's valuable to you guys and that would make a trade that would work for both teams difficult.
    As I said I didn't make this up at all, it was proposed on another site (hoopshype). I just copy and pasted it here like I said above, The only way I would do it is if we were losing G Force for nothing to Free Agency at the end of that year. I do like Rudy though but the negatives outweigh the potential positives with this deal!

3x WWEWHC / 2015 Royal Rumble Match Winner / 1X WWE Tag Team Champion / 2014 WWE Superstar of The Year

blazerman

Quote Originally Posted by NBA_Starter View Post
    As I said I didn't make this up at all, it was proposed on another site (hoopshype). I just copy and pasted it here like I said above, The only way I would do it is if we were losing G Force for nothing to Free Agency at the end of that year. I do like Rudy though but the negatives outweigh the potential positives with this deal!
    My bad but somebody had to have pulled that out of thin air though. Anyway the Blazers surely would have interest in Wallace but you guys would be wise to keep him around. I think he still has some more to contribute that has yet to be seen (experience can take some players to another level by being wise and savy along with natural ability and hardwork and I think he's one of those type of guys).

Very solid player and he works well in Charlotte.

Quote Originally Posted by blazerman View Post
    My bad but somebody had to have pulled that out of thin air though. Anyway the Blazers surely would have interest in Wallace but you guys would be wise to keep him around. I think he still has some more to contribute that has yet to be seen (experience can take some players to another level by being wise and savy along with natural ability and hardwork and I think he's one of those type of guys).

Very solid player and he works well in Charlotte.
    excellent post +1
    Quote Originally Posted by clutchski View Post
    I don't mean to be offending or anything, but if Lebron goes the the Bobcats, I'll eat my own poop.

G-Wallace for Outlaw & Blake?

Blazers acquire SF/SG Gerald Wallace from Bobcats in exchange for SF Travis Outlaw and PG Steve Blake.

- Blazers acquire an athletic swingman who can provide another scoring threat to go with roy. Wallace would thrive with Andre miller as his point guard.

- Bobcats acquire a veteran PG Steve Blake; with the acquisition of Blake, Felton becomes expendable. Blake can provide a veteran leader to 2nd year PG DJ Augustine. For Outlaw, he can finally proove what kind of player he is with a starting role.

Bobcats Lineup:

C: Tyson Chandler/DeSagana Diop/Nazr Mohammed
    PF: Boris Diaw/Alexis Ajinca
    SF: Travis Outlaw/Vladimir Radmanovic/D. Brown*
    SG: Raja Bell/Gerald Henderson*
    PG: D.J. Augustin/Steve Blake

Blazers:
    C: Joel Pryzbilla/Greg Oden
    PF: LaMarcus Aldridge / Victor Claver*/ Jeff Pendergraph*
    SF: Gerald Wallace/Nicolas Batum/Dante Cunningham*
    SG: Brandon Roy/Rudy Fernandez/Martell Webster
    PG: Andre Miller/Jerryd Bayless / Patty Mills*

I love this deal! Do you???

Quote Originally Posted by JOSKOMANG4 View Post
    Blazers acquire SF/SG Gerald Wallace from Bobcats in exchange for SF Travis Outlaw and PG Steve Blake.

- Blazers acquire an athletic swingman who can provide another scoring threat to go with roy. Wallace would thrive with Andre miller as his point guard.

- Bobcats acquire a veteran PG Steve Blake; with the acquisition of Blake, Felton becomes expendable. Blake can provide a veteran leader to 2nd year PG DJ Augustine. For Outlaw, he can finally proove what kind of player he is with a starting role.

Bobcats Lineup:

C: Tyson Chandler/DeSagana Diop/Nazr Mohammed
    PF: Boris Diaw/Alexis Ajinca
    SF: Travis Outlaw/Vladimir Radmanovic/D. Brown*
    SG: Raja Bell/Gerald Henderson*
    PG: D.J. Augustin/Steve Blake

Blazers:
    C: Joel Pryzbilla/Greg Oden
    PF: LaMarcus Aldridge / Victor Claver*/ Jeff Pendergraph*
    SF: Gerald Wallace/Nicolas Batum/Dante Cunningham*
    SG: Brandon Roy/Rudy Fernandez/Martell Webster
    PG: Andre Miller/Jerryd Bayless / Patty Mills*

I love this deal! Do you???
    Id rather get a PF in the deal than Blake
    GIFSoup

"Michael Jordan" is the proud owner of the Charlotte Bobcats

Our starters did well together last year and now after the Okafor deal we have taken a step back. With this trade it would set us back even farther at least two or three more years until the playoffs.

Were suppose to adding talent not subtracting it!

Bobcats need depth not to swap starters with teams

If the Blazers really want Gerald Wallace. Then they should give up one of these combinations

Gerald Wallace
    for
    Outlaw/Fernandez
    or
    Outlaw/Webster
    or
    Outlaw/Batum/Bayless

I think this would give us more depth not to mention most of the guys can play multiple postions which Coach Brown loves

Quote Originally Posted by Havoc52 View Post
    If the Blazers really want Gerald Wallace. Then they should give up one of these combinations

Gerald Wallace
    for
    Outlaw/Fernandez
    or
    Outlaw/Webster
    or
    Outlaw/Batum/Bayless

I think this would give us more depth not to mention most of the guys can play multiple postions which Coach Brown loves
    Deal. Where do I sign? If only I had the power to do this deal.
    C: Oden/Przybilla
    PF: Aldridge
    SF: Wallace/Batum
    SG: Roy/Fernandez
    PG: Miller/Blake/Bayless
    Blogging: Never before have so many people with so little to say said so much to so few.

The Blazers are mainly interested in trading Steve Blake and Travis Outlaw. Those are the biggest trade pieces.

Quote Originally Posted by Sports Illustrator View Post
    The Blazers are mainly interested in trading Steve Blake and Travis Outlaw. Those are the biggest trade pieces.
    I like Outlaw, but we don't really need Steve Blake with Felton and Augustin.
    Quote Originally Posted by 2shady4u View Post
    DerekRE 3 just get the **** out. i mean no one takes you seriously and i bet im the only one with enough balls in my shorts to tell you to **** off. you're not a good poster. go **** yourself.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast