Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Which team has the best future?

For next season and beyond? It seems to me that there are a lot of teams with some potentially great young cores.

Thunder:

Durant, Westbrook, Green, Harden, Sefolosha, Livingston and DJ White.

Clippers:

Griffin, Gordon, Thorton, Jordan and Craig Smith.

Nets:

Harris, Lee, T-Will, Yi, Lopez, CDR.

Warriors:

Curry, Ellis, Randolph, Wright, Biedrins.

Timberwolves:

Rubio (hopefully), Flynn, Love, Jefferson, Brewer and Ellington.

Which of those cores do you think has the brightest future? Which do you think is most likely to lure a superstar?

For the first question, I would lean towards the Thunder with the Clippers just behind. Durant could be a top 5 player next year, while Westbrook and Green will both make strides after their excellent seasons last year. I'd probably pick the Clips if they weren't the Clippers. I like the Nets too, especially because that team plus a, oh say LeBron James, would be special. Harris/Lee backcourt will be one of the best very soon.

Thoughts?

they all have good futures. but id have to go with OKC , only cause durant is an effin boss

Portland is good actually and has a bright future if Roy,Aldridge and co stay.

But I have to choose one on your list,so I choose OKC.

I got the thunder because Durant already is and will be more of a beast and the clippers are cursed
    Miami Heat:......Fill the roster out with some decent signings

New Orleans Saints: 9-3
    First in NFC South. 3rd seed

Oklahoma City Thunder

👑
    Quote Originally Posted by ahoda View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by GuySir View Post
    and Syracuse has sucked for years
    Wish my wife's name was Syracuse.

Quote Originally Posted by Iron24th View Post
    Portland is good actually and has a bright future if Roy,Aldridge and co stay.

But I have to choose one on your list,so I choose OKC.

Totally agree, I just think they're a little further along than these teams.

Roy, Aldridge, Oden, Outlaw, Fernandez ect. is definitely a solid core. I'd love for them to add David Lee, he'd be great alongside Oden and Aldridge.

Warriors are the team

Monta Ellis and Biedrens are already great players. Randolph is developing nicely. So if Brandan Wright and Steph Curry produce at all this is a great young core and they have the style of play that suits them as well. This group could keep Nelson around longer than he thought.

OKC is a nice team but still many holes and no dominant big man. All great teams have solid bigs and this is a huge whole on this team. Would like to see them move Jeff Green and a veteran for Boozer. This would give them the balance they need.

OKC with Durant cannot go wrong if they dont make the playoffs this year (09-10) then I gurantee next. (in the 10-11 season)

wow tough list.

Props to Vick27M^

the bulls should be on that list

Rose,Noah,Deng,JamesJohnson, and Tyrus
    NBA: Bulls
    NFL:Saints
    MLB:SOX
    NHL:Blackhawks

OKC and Golden State

Quote Originally Posted by thekmp211 View Post
    For next season and beyond? It seems to me that there are a lot of teams with some potentially great young cores.

Warriors:

Curry, Ellis, Randolph, Wright, Biedrins.
    Being a Warriors fan and watching them every game I can say that is it is very unsure whether brandan wright will be part of our future..yes he has potential but has many flaws in his game and needs to beef up..he's not a real power forward and doesn't have much of an offensive game at least yet..

Curry and Ellis will be very entertaining but not be able to guard anyone and we don't know if either can be a true point guard...i think in a year or two we could see one of them, hopefully Curry (if we trade one) packaged for a Power Forward...leaving Monta as the Point and opening up the starting shooting guard spot to Anthony Morrow..and if he fails Marco Belinelli and Kelenna Azubuike will get their chance...but this team is still a few years down the road as Stephen Jackson and Corey Maggette will both be eating up minutes for the next 4 years barring trades

i think im gonna go with the Thunder Durant is going to be good and Westbrook will be good also Harden if he get good minutes
    NBA: Bulls
    NFL:Saints
    MLB:SOX
    NHL:Blackhawks

nets superstars can stand brooklyn.
    ]

Even though they aren't on the list i would have to say the Blazers

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast