Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Any Idea On What Chris Bosh Will Do In 2010

I haven't hear much on whether Bosh is staying with the Raptors or opting out and becoming a FA in 2010. I know it's early but we have heard comments by Wade saying he wants to win and if Miami doesn't get support he will opt out. And the Cavs will push hard to resign Lebron. Would about Bosh? nobody has said much is he staying in Toronto or opting out? any clues? I also really want to know since I am a Nets fan and if he opts out we have a great chance to get him. So any early predictions on if he is going to stay or opt out in 2010? Has he or sources said anything publicly on his feelings? Thanks.

well he said he loves toronto and toronto loves him, BC just went out and stole hedo turkoglu from the blazers, then he went and signed CB's best friend Jarrett Jack. the ball is now in CBs court and presently he seems very happy. if the raptors start strong, chances are he'll stay. he's continually made comments on how excited he is and how fun the season is gonna be. but hey, you never know.

2017 is OURS!
    #WeTheNorth

Stay with Toronto, Thats only if they live up to their expectations.

Sign with TO that's what.

I think he's staying as long as the Raps do well this season
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

aw man I want him with the Nets in 2010.

it comes down to this if the raps do well cb stays if not he leaves so heres hoping the raptors have a great season and cb resigns

He's going to ask for a sign and trade so that he could get the extra year to his contract that could be worth 30M

Jarrett Jack is his best friend?

Btw I think he is as good as gone too, but only time will tell obviously.

I just noticed that everyone who said he will stay with the Raptors is a Raptors fan. Which just lightened my mood.

lol, granted we are Raptor fans..but we're also the ones that see the most press conferences with Bosh..we read the most about him to try to get a handle of what he's thinking, we understand the most why he enjoys and loves living in Toronto etc.
    Last edited by clutchski; 07-22-2009 at 08:48 PM.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

thought it was Detroit? ive been hearing that since like last year, dunno if hes ever said anything about it but thats what ive heard

who knows and who cares.

its still twenty 09, and i bet this offseason is gonna be better than next yrs anyways.

ONE LAST STAND FOR THE ZEN MASTER!

hopefully sign a 5 year, $75 million deal with the Rockets.

If you want the ultimate, you've got to be willing to pay the ultimate price. It's not tragic to die doing what you love.

haha that would devastate Dallas
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast