Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Why doesn't Ramon Sessions have a job?

If I were the Knicks, I'd be foaming at the mouth over this guy. Could be a cheap solution for long-term starting pg. I like Chris Duhon but let's be serious.

economy and 2010 fa loooming
    ]

I love Sessions' game. It's a bummer that most teams aren't looking to spend at all this off-season. A lot of people are getting screwed big time. A terrible year to be a free agent. Terrible.

He could help a lot of teams...for sure.
    Hello there! Welcome to ManRam v8.00.
    Patch notes: This version is nice, funny, cool & good™ now

It's hard to deal with a RFA.

You have to offer a big enough contract that will scare the team that owns their rights not to match but not too big that it will haunt you if it doesn't work.

No teams probably want to offer a lot because of this recession but not to small that it will be matched.

Agreed. It's just not that often a young, veteran pg with true passing skills comes along on the market. I think it's pretty clear that a decently sized offer would be too much for Milwaukee to afford, especially after they dumped Charlie and RJ. And drafted Jennings. I'm pretty sure they're ready to move on. God damn economy.

Restricted free agency needs to be fixed. Teams should have like 3 days to match, not 7. The time frame makes teams too scared to make offers and these players are getting screwed.

Quote Originally Posted by thekmp211 View Post
    Agreed. It's just not that often a young, veteran pg with true passing skills comes along on the market. I think it's pretty clear that a decently sized offer would be too much for Milwaukee to afford, especially after they dumped Charlie and RJ. And drafted Jennings. I'm pretty sure they're ready to move on. God damn economy.

Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    Nope... Sorry but no cheaters allowed... If you are caught cheating you shouldnt be next to guys that have done nothing wrong... Lets put a cheater like brady next to some of the best QBs ever like Young and Montana

He has cheated several times and now lies about it and looks like a scumbag pos
    The Death of PSD.

Quote Originally Posted by Ansy View Post
    Restricted free agency needs to be fixed. Teams should have like 3 days to match, not 7. The time frame makes teams too scared to make offers and these players are getting screwed.
    Does a team have to wait 7 days. If they know they want to match, can't they just do it right away?

I'm sure being a restricted FA has something to do with it.

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    It's hard to deal with a RFA.

You have to offer a big enough contract that will scare the team that owns their rights not to match but not too big that it will haunt you if it doesn't work.

No teams probably want to offer a lot because of this recession but not to small that it will be matched.
    ^ perfect answer

https://twitter.com/#!/JohnnyTroubleLC
    Follow Me on Twitter -> @JohnnyTroubleLC [strictly comedy & my daily ramblings]

i hope he remains with the bucks, him and jennings look like they could be great together.

If I were Walsh I would at least try and sign him, and if the Bucks match ok whatever we tried and we could go after someone next year maybe. Like someone said above its not too often a 23 year old PG is on the market with his upside and passing ability, so I think the Knicks should definitely offer him a contract and see where it takes us.
    https://thumbor.forbes.com/thumbor/960x0/https%3A%2F%2Fspecials-images.forbesimg.com%2Fdam%2Fimageserve%2Fb92ddcbe  4ca443338ded010cb573e550%2F960x0.jpg%3Ffit%3Dscale

NYK
    NYY
    STJ
    BIG D
    NYR
    JUVE

There's also really no point of offering a contract you know the team wil match because you are pretty much helping them.

Teams might offer him 2 mil but it only helps the Bucks because they save money.

i think everyone knows the Bucks will match, even with Jennings, Bucks can match anything up to the MLE and no1 is going to give him more than the MLE so he will be in Milwaukee

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast