Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

View Poll Results: Where will the new Dallas Mavericks place this upcoming season?

Voters
36. You may not vote on this poll
  • Finals Championship

2 5.56%
  • Western Conference Champs

3 8.33%
  • Beat Lakers (1st Overall)

0 0%
  • Beat Lakers (1st Western Conference)

1 2.78%
  • Lose to Lakers/Beat Spurs/Nuggets (2nd Western Conference)

8 22.22%
  • Worse Than any of the options above.

22 61.11%
  • Better Than any of the options above They Will break records.

0 0%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Where do the new Dallas Mavericks place?

Okay, we know we haven't gotten a good center yet, but suppose we got a good center such as Kaman or picked up Odom.
    Now where do the Mavericks place?
    Now, this is how we're going to do it, the Lakers are still the team to be in the West.
    And in the East Boston/Cleveland/Orlando are all tied for the top.
    After Lakers its for you guys to classify who's best in the west, and after the big 3 in the East your turn again.

Quote Originally Posted by userfoundnot View Post
    Okay, we know we haven't gotten a good center yet, but suppose we got a good center such as Kaman or picked up Odom.
    Now where do the Mavericks place?
    Now, this is how we're going to do it, the Lakers are still the team to be in the West.
    And in the East Boston/Cleveland/Orlando are all tied for the top.
    After Lakers its for you guys to classify who's best in the west, and after the big 3 in the East your turn again.
    Odom and Dirk on the same team, how is that a good team? Who plays center? who will play defence? kaman would be a better fit by far. Dallas will be on the level of Denver not Spurs or Lakers if Odom resigns.

Odom is nice to think about, and I'd like him on Dallas, but the fit isn't perfect nor would it happen. Dallas adding Marion is a huge step, they still have moves to make this offseason.

4th in the west after LA, SA and Denver.

Quote Originally Posted by Young2Kinsler View Post
    Odom is nice to think about, and I'd like him on Dallas, but the fit isn't perfect nor would it happen. Dallas adding Marion is a huge step, they still have moves to make this offseason.
    Marion is 31 and they gave him something like 40 million for 5 years? thats a horrible deal IMO and they will be regretting it in a couple of years. they also give a 37 yr old Kidd 25 million? They offered Gortat $34 million!

Marion will help them this season, but with the losses of Bass, George, and Wright, and Kidd 1 year older i would say right now they are not as good as last season.

It seems like Cuban is panicking and just throwing out huge contracts to try to make one last run but i dont see it. Kaman would be a good pickup for them though and i'm sure they could get him for Howard.

If they get Kaman 2nd

Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    Nope... Sorry but no cheaters allowed... If you are caught cheating you shouldnt be next to guys that have done nothing wrong... Lets put a cheater like brady next to some of the best QBs ever like Young and Montana

He has cheated several times and now lies about it and looks like a scumbag pos
    The Death of PSD.

Right now they are 4th best. Lakers, Spurs, and Nuggets all should be better, but without Odom LA definitely drops a bit into the bunch.

4th or 5th in west

Quote Originally Posted by nycericanguy View Post
    Marion is 31 and they gave him something like 40 million for 5 years? thats a horrible deal IMO and they will be regretting it in a couple of years. they also give a 37 yr old Kidd 25 million? They offered Gortat $34 million!

Marion will help them this season, but with the losses of Bass, George, and Wright, and Kidd 1 year older i would say right now they are not as good as last season.

It seems like Cuban is panicking and just throwing out huge contracts to try to make one last run but i dont see it. Kaman would be a good pickup for them though and i'm sure they could get him for Howard.
    i COMPLETELY agree. too bad the only option there doesnt exactly justify this point.

2017 is OURS!
    #WeTheNorth

I wouldn't be entirely suprised if they won the championship this year. If they get a big, mean, defensive minded center though, I'd feel much more comfortable saying that.

Quote Originally Posted by AntiG View Post
    4th in the west after LA, SA and Denver.
    With the team right now I think the Mavericks can get second place in Western Conference. Because if we can't beat Lakers, we can beat SA, its like a thing that happens, but sometimes you don't understand for example (Portland, Charlotte, etc. beat the Lakers), and I think now we can beat Denver. But if we picked up a good center, and Odom doesn't resign with the Lakers and goes to Miami, I think we have a big chance to go first in Western Conference, I can't call Finals till I see how all these big teams work out. All these teams seem a little bit too stacked with talent (i.e. Orlando, whom my money is on first to choke)

Definitely better than last year. 4th in the west safely maybe even 3rd.

Sorry but they will end up fighting for a playoff spot at the end of the season. Then end up 7th maybe 6th

Worse Than any of the options above.

👑
    Quote Originally Posted by ahoda View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by GuySir View Post
    and Syracuse has sucked for years
    Wish my wife's name was Syracuse.

They will be fighting for the 3rd seed along with Denver and Portland.
    Top 10 Rappers Right Now
    1. Nas 2. Kendrick Lamar 3. Jay-Z 4. J Cole 5. Lupe Fiasco 6. Pusha-T 7. Royce Da 5'9 8. Logic 9. Drake 10. Wale

Top 10 Rappers of all-time
    1. 2Pac 2. Nas 3. Rakim 4. Notorious B.I.G. 5. Jay-Z 6. Eminem 7. KRS-One 8. Public Enemy (Chuck D) 9. Common 10. Ice Cube

Follow me, @bharjan

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast