Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 125
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Posts
    127

    What city do you think most needs an NBA franchise?

    Maybe I am just being biased but I think that the city of Pittsburgh would thrive in the NBA and it could maybe one day add to the "City Of Champions".

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Orlando
    Posts
    1,210
    LAs vegas

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Wisconsin
    Posts
    5,255
    Milwaukee
    [CENTER[IMG]http://static.rogerebert.com/redactor_assets/pictures/scanners/moonrise-kingdom-wes-andersons-miniatures/mkwhatbird-thumb-510x275-49306.jpg[/CENTER]

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Twin Cities
    Posts
    28,633
    New York City.
    Follow me on Twitter or like my journalist page on Facebook

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Linden NJ
    Posts
    25,298
    Linden NJ
    Seattle Seahawks- New Orleans Pelicans- Atlanta Braves- Anaheim Ducks

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Orlando
    Posts
    1,210
    Memphis...I think they got some D League team maned the grizz

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    24,560
    seattle,how did no one mention them yet.bring back the sonics before adding anything else

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Posts
    127
    Quote Originally Posted by MajorFloridaFan View Post
    LAs vegas
    I could see Vegas but I think it would end up in too much trouble involving players and fans.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Orlando
    Posts
    1,210
    Quote Originally Posted by spidurx21 View Post
    I could see Vegas but I think it would end up in too much trouble involving players and fans.
    They got that big stadium built and have been pushing it for years in the right situations ownership coaches and players i think they will do well

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Posts
    127
    Quote Originally Posted by abe_froman View Post
    seattle,how did no one mention them yet.bring back the sonics before adding anything else
    The Sonics will be one of those teams that come back into play in like 20 more years.

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Posts
    127
    Quote Originally Posted by MajorFloridaFan View Post
    They got that big stadium built and have been pushing it for years in the right situations ownership coaches and players i think they will do well
    I just think with all the temptations down there is the reasoning behind a Vegas team not being possible in the NBA.

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Orlando
    Posts
    1,210
    Quote Originally Posted by spidurx21 View Post
    I just think with all the temptations down there is the reasoning behind a Vegas team not being possible in the NBA.
    I agree but maybe one league will attempt it one day...And they could potentially cash in

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    154
    kansas city

  14. #14
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Lincoln, CA
    Posts
    8,721
    Vegas is outta the question I think.

    Too many temptations down there.

    With all those millions, players will probably become addicted to gambling. HAHA

  15. #15
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    784
    we had a thread like this

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •