Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Shaq on Courtney Lee

On the Dan Patrick Show, Shaquille O'Neal said that he was shocked when Orlando traded away Courtney Lee.
    "The only move that really, really shocked me was when Orlando got rid of Courtney Lee," said Shaq. "They’ve done in an excellent job building that team but Courtney Lee, that’s a star brother. Star, star, star." That's high praise from the "Big Quotable", but the one that ultimately needs impressing is coach Lawrence Frank.
    http://sportsradiointerviews.com/200...in-the-finals/
    Last edited by Highlight; 07-10-2009 at 02:44 PM.

I agree with Shaq, this will turn out to be the Harris-Kidd Trade 2.0

👑
    Quote Originally Posted by ahoda View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by GuySir View Post
    and Syracuse has sucked for years
    Wish my wife's name was Syracuse.

Courtney Lee is a star?

I'm curious how Shaq came to that conclusion. I think Lee will be a nice, solid NBA player, but star? I doubt it.

njnets is offline JerseyStrongBrooklynReady
    Quote Originally Posted by JWO35 View Post
    I agree with Shaq, this will turn out to be the Harris-Kidd Trade 2.0
    i hope your right man, then we have another good young player to build around.

Quote Originally Posted by DamnGoat View Post
    Courtney Lee is a star?

I'm curious how Shaq came to that conclusion. I think Lee will be a nice, solid NBA player, but star? I doubt it.
    If you go to the link, Shaq says "that dude is going to be a star", different from what Highlight quoted...

But, Courtney Lee is nice, he should be very good in the near future.

A Devin Harris/Courtney Lee backcourt has great potential. It could compete with the best in 2 years.

Hopefully he's wrong...

If he wasn't undersized, I'd be more likely to believe it. He is a great athlete, but doesn't have star talent. He'll be a solid pro, but not a star. Not even close. There's just not one thing he is amazing at. He's a good shooter, a good defender (great if he was 6-7, 230, not 6-5 (on a good day), 200), and that's about it. Doesn't pass well. Doesn't rebound...etc.

I may be totally biased, but I think Lee for Anderson is a complete wash in the first place, let alone getting Vince. No way that trade becomes "Harris for Kidd 2.0".
    Hello there! Welcome to ManRam v8.00.
    Patch notes: This version is nice, funny, cool & good™ now

I don't listen seriously to one thing Shaq says.

I highly doubt he will be a star i have to disagree wit the "big _______ fill in the blank" on this one give me an old Vince Carter over Courtney Lee any day of the week

Houston (Acres Homes to Silverleaf), Texas
    Courtney Lee is going to be a really good player and I can see why Shaq said what he did.
    Houston Rockets:
    Lowry | Flynn | Dragic
    Martin | Lee | Williams | Taylor
    Budinger | Morris | Parsons
    Scola | Patterson | Motiejunas
    ??? | Hill | Thabeet

TEXANS: 9-3
    ROCKETS: ?-?

From Shaq...lol

"Killer Instinct"

how are any of your predictions better than Shaqs? i'd like to know since he plays in the NBA ....

Courtney Lee is gonna be a beast, he played better than most rookies in the L. He accepted his role and filled it perfectly. Him and Devin Harris are gonna be a *Great* duo.

he is actually right, Lee has the potential, superstar potential - not really, star - yes, if he continues to work hard... he is rookie but already is known for his defence and that he can knock down those shots, he is fast, can get inside, not a great passer, but he is a rookie!... so he will improve...

shaq also use to say dwight is gonna great."he's the next one" now he treats dwight like he's cherokee parks. Lee 's done nothing imo for all this "he's a star"hype. he suck at finishing drives,refuses to dunk.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast